Author Topic: Most embarassing gyno moment?  (Read 16695 times)

Offline alvin

• Posting Member
So many of these stories remind me of my own...

When i was 14 or 15 and had just got my gyn and puffy nipples i was in a hot tub with some friends after snowboarding, i remember always pinching them and trying to keep my chest under water but of course they ended up noticing them.. the whole 3 day ski trip i got made fun of in the hot tub because i had "volcano nipples"

Theres also been a few times where my friends have mentioned my nipples/boobs through high school in front of other people, and they were by far some of the akwardest moments of my life.

Also recently in the pool friends have been like "dude, you have breasts".. and i only have a mild case of gyn where pinching my nipples can almost hide it. I can only imagine how people with more serious cases have it.

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
So many of these stories remind me of my own...

When i was 14 or 15 and had just got my gyn and puffy nipples i was in a hot tub with some friends after snowboarding, i remember always pinching them and trying to keep my chest under water but of course they ended up noticing them.. the whole 3 day ski trip i got made fun of in the hot tub because i had "volcano nipples"

Theres also been a few times where my friends have mentioned my nipples/boobs through high school in front of other people, and they were by far some of the akwardest moments of my life.

Also recently in the pool friends have been like "dude, you have breasts".. and i only have a mild case of gyn where pinching my nipples can almost hide it. I can only imagine how people with more serious cases have it.

It is all about the nips.  I am big and I have big friends who don't have puffy nips, but have fat in their chest that matches their guts.  For some reason it is not a big deal. But if you nips poke out, even if you are skinny, it is worse.  I told my surgeon, that I don't care much about scars and a little lose skin, as long he gets my nips to stop pointing at people.  I have never seen anyone get crap for a scar. Even if it is on their face.  But a few inches of gland can ruin your life if youlet it. I can't wait until I get the thing behind me.  9 days and counting.

Offline blahblahblah

• Posting Member
  • Op done on the 1st of March 2006
I have so many....

Going for the meal before my op i had a bloke run upto me and grab me in the middle of my village (during a village carnival) and everyone saw...

In Thailand after my op (still puffy now though down alot) and the women are very forward you get them coming up and rubbing your chest all the time and saying these are bigger than mine! though its ok if you are not with a load of people who you just met that day!

Swimming after school so many comments would get made, so many that i cannot even remember one..

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
damn, Bambu, you're kinda a big dude.  You shoulda knocked that guy out.  Pow!

I normally wouldn't recommend violence.  But sometimes a small amount can settle some shit before it escalates.

As for me, probably shirts and skin basketball in middle school basketball.

In fairness from the other kid's perspective, it probably hurt as bad as some of the stuff I'd make fun of people about (acne, being fat, etc).

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
Wow, some really harsh stories here.

I have nothing that can compete with these because ive tried so hard to not have anybody see

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I see and have seen people look at it, but I have a sharp wit when it comes to throwin heat (teasing people).  So, if someone starts that batle with me it probably won't end well for them.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I have a humiliating experience that is embarassing but, not as bad as some I have read. I was at my friends house and we were doing funny impressions. Two of my best friends were there plus another 20 people all friends of friends. I got chosen to act out my gay 6th grade teacher. He used to walk with his chest and stomach sticking outwards. When I did this one the kids grabbed my breast and said look at those big a** titties. They continued to make fun of me for 20-30 minutes straight. Being a younger kid I shrugged it off but, knew then and there something was wrong. Well, rumor spread and about 50-100 people knew about this and lets just say these 50-100 people made dozens of more bad experiences to come in the next 3-4 years. The constant revival of these insults from my once best friends just killed me inside. And gyne became a big part of my adolescent life. It took 8 years to get the surgery and I am so glad I did. The funny thing is and this is important. I remember waking up one day at age 10 and I rubbed my hand along my stomach and chest. I got up and freaked out because I KID YOU NOT, the night before I was totally skinny with a flat chest and now I had a pooch on my stomach, love handles, and man boobs. I know puberty usually happens overtime but, this all happened in one night and I remember it being one of the scariest most aqward things that has every happened to me.

Offline snap

• Posting Member
I have a story for you.  Besides being complimented on the beach about my boobs, there was an incident at the mall.  They were giving free demonstrations for this new high tech machine that scans your entire body and gives you your exact measurements so that you know what size of clothing will fit you best.  I already knew what my sizes were but decided to volunteer anyway.  The device looked like a time machine and its robotic arms spun around me during the whole scanning process.  When the results finally came back, I was excited to see how accurate it was.  Now I'm a pretty thin guy and everything I wear is usually a size medium.  When I saw the printout, everything was normal until I saw the reading for my chest.  It said XXL would be the best fit for me.  I was like WTF?  Then I had my friends who were with me rip on me afterwards.  Even the machines are against me  :(
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 07:34:58 PM by snap »

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
A hot girl with hot friends poked my chest as to tap me but she had a shocked face and starting yelling out, "Omg i touched his boobs!"

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
I was at the gym with some friends, and I happened to be benching.  This one girl standing above me said, "Look, hes got boobs."   In front of everyone.

man, that is sad....... damn girls

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
my most humiliating  moment was when I was  using a  circular saw and  I cut myself bad. Customer i was working for  called ambulance, they came  and cut off my dirty  jeans and  bloodied  shirt  before they transported me on the stretcher .They did this in front of my customer and the nieghbors.......... they all  saw the duct tape over my niples including  peramedics.....    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

cody sockeye

Nothing serious, just a few very hurtful comments I've heard when I was younger.

One girl was just laughing for a while. And every time I turned to her she'd stop. So I finally asked her what she was laughing about and she replied "You have big nipples." How the hell do you respond to something like that?!

And one of my friends from a long time ago, well we were in the pool and when we got out he just looked at me funny, and then looked me straight in the face and said "MAN, YOU'RE BOOBS ARE HUGE!" Wow... just wow. I said "Have you ever heard of puberty?" (at the time I had no idea what was wrong with my chest, it was just something that came off the top of my head) And he just said "Yeah, but man they're big."  :'(

Worst one though, I was at a friends house and we were all outside and it was hot so I decided to take my shirt off. (At the time, I was like 9 years old and had no idea anything was wrong with me. This was the day I realized there WAS something wrong with me.) So I took my shirt off and one of my friends at the time said "Woah!" And I just looked at him... He then yelled "BIG TITTIES!" as loud as he could... All the people outside and they just stared. It was awful.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 01:20:53 AM by cody sockeye »

cody sockeye

my most humiliating  moment was when I was  using a  circular saw and  I cut myself bad. Customer i was working for  called ambulance, they came  and cut off my dirty  jeans and  bloodied  shirt  before they transported me on the stretcher .They did this in front of my customer and the nieghbors.......... they all  saw the duct tape over my niples including  peramedics.....    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Wow, that must have been awful. Freaking they must think "he must be some kind of freak."

I cant imagine that. =[

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member

Wow, that must have been awful. Freaking they must think "he must be some kind of freak."

I cant imagine that. =[

CODY.... to this day I remember every detail,  a guy   with tape on his  nips IS SORT OF  a freak.
 I remember  tearing off tape  on ambulance  ride and  going to hospital ,   hip area all red   and  nasty where tape had been  for months,  I think   the doctor  felt embarrased for me and  just never brought it up.......
    I think emergency docs see every thing,  guys with  gerbers in there  rear ends  etc, so maybe  I was   pretty low on their  freak scale  LOL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024