Author Topic: This is my Story  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Star_Ruler

• Posting Member
Well, first off I'd like to give a big thanks to the creators of a place like this, to enable anguished individuals share experiences, and know that they're not the only one in the world that has been cursed with this infirmity.

My story pretty much begins like most others, Around 12yrs old I was always used to walking around with my shirt off, no problems, until one day my cousin comes over and she notices my chest. At this point, I haven't payed any attention to my chest to notice what had begun to happen. She tells me.. you have breasts and she starts laughing. I tell her to be quiet that I'm only gaining some weight. One week later, as I'm brushing my teeth I begin to notice the abnormality, and I immediately tell my mom/dad. They quickly ignore it and told me its nothing, and that I should watch the way I eat. It's been 4 years now and I can tell you I am a completely different person from what I was 4 years ago. The physical, mental and emotional torture that Gyne has put me through is unmentionable. Forced to wear thick coats in the blazing heat of summer (Im talking weather up to 110 degrees), being scorned at, ridiculed by everyone (including kids), females offering me their bras, unable to participate in any sport or activity/run, having to spend half an hour choosing the right clothes when leaving the house, socially insecure, no friends, I feel like as if I'm an inferior male. I've heard lots of jokes, such as the "Neither a man nor a woman" joke. I can't even talk to girls or have date or be normal. I've cried several times, had suicidal thoughts, and wondered why my life is like this. It has taken my retarded parents 4 years to now acknowledge the fact that something is INDEED wrong with me. They have booked an appointment with the doctor on May 22. After almost 4 years, I'm now smiling as I can see that the road to my struggle is coming to an end.

Offline unleash

• Posting Member
  • I wish.....damn Gyne
 The same here Dude!!!
 :-[ :-[ But I wouldnt support  the suicidal thought!!
 Suicide proves your statement...inferior male!!!
 Men dont take the easy way out ...they fight till the end..
 Its great that ure having the surgery...I hope it turns you into the superior male you were meant to be !!!
     C YA ;D
We Are What WE Do.
    Our Deeds Make The Man Within Us.

Offline Star_Ruler

• Posting Member
thanks a lot for your support

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yes, suicide is the cowards way out. Be strong dude.

Keep fighting it and one day you will be gyne free...  ;)

Thanks for sharing...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024