Author Topic: Does the perfect pullover/leisure or sleep bra/crop bra exist?  (Read 41 times)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I will feature two local products here from my collection which I like for different reasons, but I would dearly like to find a single product that combines the advantages of both. I'm still looking!

I love the way that this one has shaped cups. They actually accentuate my A-cuppers nicely and I love the look that they give them, but their conventional style at the back results in slippage and their 'comfort straps' tend to roll up too, as does the band: BONDS Comfy Seamless Crop | WVLHY | Petal Dust Heather

This one is a racer back pullover and not only stays in place worry-free, but is also more discreet under clothing. It's more comfortable to wear. Problem is, it is just a piece of fabric at the front and provides no shaping at all. Also, it is only available in a size that is slightly too large for me (AU size 18 = US size 14): TRADIE | Curve Crop

I'm not looking for padding or straps with hardware. I'm looking for a shaped cup, racer back pullover. I've looked on Her Room without success.

Any suggestions?

Online Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Idk about racer back but I’m an avid fan of Warner blissful brand of bras particularly their pullovers. As well Joyspun bras. They’re both found online or at Walmart. Warner pullovers are super comfortable and hold things in place well. Far as shape they are a general pullover and not going to give lift and shape like a underwire or traditional bra but does give some shape. The JoySpun bras do have more firmer cups and give more shape and lift and feel similar to a t shirt bra in their shape and lift but are well designed in concealing things with their tank top style design. 

Offline Johndoe1

Have you looked at TomboyX? They cater to the LBGTQ+ sector and have some nice bras that aren't so feminine but do a nice job. Reasonably priced as well.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I love my Forlest bras! They are comfortable enough for leisure or sleep. Believe it or not, they are also supportive and shaping enough for an everyday bra and  wear her in a 36G! They do have other models without lace, but the link below is for my favorite. With the lace overlay, I can leave my top buttons open and it looks like I'm wearing a cami. Not only that, it's so smooth that I don't need to wear a cami with most of my tops.

♥️Sophie♥️

https://forlest.com/collections/best-seller/products/thea-2-0-enhanced-coverege-subtle-lace-cooling-bra-up-to-j-cup

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024