Author Topic: So... anyone tried 'diet aid of questionable value'?  (Read 2952 times)

King_kaboodle

I was lookin up Gyno stuff and ran across 'diet aid of questionable value''s page. "Miraculously cures gynocomastia!" with lord knows how many "users" praising it on their praise page. Of course I was already taking this with a grain of salt, but the disclaimer at the bottom really caught my attention. " The products or services offered through this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. lol. All over the page "cures Gyno!" then bam you see that at the bottom, so Im kinda iffy about it. heheh.

Anyone tried it?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude...

All these so-called "Miracle Cures" are just a scam.

Don't waste your hard earned coin on this shyte...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

King_kaboodle

I figured. The idea of being able to order a bottle of some miracle pill or another and it help, tho, is a nice thought lol. :-P Even a slight improvement is worth it.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Even a slight improvement is worth it.

You might see a 'slight improvement' as many of these potions are basically diet aids. Your breast size will probably decrease as you shed the fat tissue. However, the gland will remain and you will still have gynecomastia.  :-\

GB

King_kaboodle

Think you just answered the question of my next post lol. bah. haha. Thanks :)

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
ye im actually on one of those similar ones right now...ive done about a month and i havnt really noticed anything, but i have been eating a shitload and not excersizing....i plan to excersize and eat well this month....but yeah so it will probbaly just help me loose the fat and hopefully ill be left with a muscular chest with the small amount of gland i have on top...hopefully the gland wont be too noticable

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Hmmm... So the stuff only helps you lose fat if you eat right and exercise while taking it?  I heard somewhere long ago that responsible eating and exercise alone would help you lose fat.   :P
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
Hmmm... So the stuff only helps you lose fat if you eat right and exercise while taking it?  I heard somewhere long ago that responsible eating and exercise alone would help you lose fat.   :P

thats nice mock me....just what i need right now

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Dude, that's sarcasm directed at the miserable scum who markets those worthless diet pills.  The point is that the stuff does NOT WORK.  You can achieve the same results just by doing what you said and eat right and exercise.  You said that.  Not me.  I can't see for the life of me how you could take that as mocking you.   :P

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024