Author Topic: Am i the only one?  (Read 2264 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
I thihnk alot due to my gyne ... i resort to internet dating rather then real dating ... like picking up a girl down the street is hard for me .. but on a site like www.meetmeinto.com its real easy because i dont have to think about my gyne...

is any one else on the same boat?

cuz i feel kind of weird internet dating ... my friends say its for people who are desperate and shit...

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
sorry guy i agree with your friends
BUT it could be cool, however, u don't get any satisfaction from the relationship... i would only do it if i knew that in the future i get to meet the person

Offline berettagtz

• Posting Member
I think we are all on the same page on this one.  There is very few of us with gyne that actually have courage to date in real life.  I tried dating before, but as soon as they see the gyne they are out.  I don't really care about internet dating because it is just that-internet dating.  I am hoping better days are ahead of me.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
OH ohhh ohh ...
 i thijnk u got me wrong...
 i meant i will talk to a girl on that site but date her in real life...

i dont mean date but never met the person...

like i have a girlfriend right now and we met thru meetmeinto.com but we have met in real life... and i swear im head over heels for her lol ... shes gorgeous.. etc..

but i mean , u think it's sad  to pick up a girl on that kind of a site ,,, and tehn date in real life... thats what i meant to say... sorry  ;D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 03:32:40 PM by ForexFreak »

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
met my wife in college with my Gyno. My wife is beautiful and despite how ugly I felt about my body I was able to snag a very beautiful girl as a 300lb lineman. Guess what i am saying is dont let it stop you, yeah i didnt take off the shirt for a long time but eventually someone will like you for you, not what your body is like.

If i flashback to those days it was hard man....very hard but i was not going to let my gf get away and let my body image defeat me. 10 years later I am happily married and a very lucky guy.
did you ever get  gyne  procedure?

Offline flex1appeal

I've met girls on myspace but not because of my gyne. Mainly because I don't have a lot of time to go out and meet them. If I am out, I would certainly try....gyne or no gyne.

Offline couldbeworst

I do not have a problem dating, but I would not take my shirt off confidently.  This is my first day on the site and I am so glad I found it.  It looks like the only real cure comes from surgery.  Has anyone tried pills...Ginex..or something like that?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024