Author Topic: 5 mth postop  (Read 2272 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I had surgery about 5 mths ago, excision, lipo & areola reduction because of loose skin. My moobs weren't drooping below the top of my rib cage or anything that extreme. For the 1st mth or too everything was tight and I was amazed with the results. For the last couple of mths, the skin loosened up again not to the extent is was before but still loose. Now when I am relaxed, it's not totally flat but a deflated look. Any comments?? Still better then pre-op  ;D

Offline flex1appeal

You know we are gonna ask for pics don't you? LOL. Much easier for us to get a feel for what you are talking about.

Offline FREE@LAST

• Posting Member
bulk those pecs up man! hit the gym hard.
I FEEL UR PAIN DOG!

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I think I've posted this before but only got 1 response before. Has anyone noticed that the 1st week after the operation everything is tight and then it loosens up again. HMMM?? Maybe I'm the only one. When I flex my chest its rock hard but when I relax I feel a bunch of fat in there. weird ??? I can still grab a handful of breast.

Offline flex1appeal

Bro, the same thing happened to me. It was tight at first due to the swelling I suppose and once swelling went down after 5-6 weeks my chest began to look deflated and I have had loose skin right below my pecs ever since. I've been hitting the gym hard for 7 months again and have put back much of my size I lost on my chest. The muscle built back up seems to have tightened my skin more and the loose skin is becoming less prevalent every day. It'll be the better part of a full year before it is probably not noticeable.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Flex or anyone else, same with me, it's the bottom of my chest that doesn't look to good. The top portion is rock hard then mush at the bottom. What exercise for chest is good for this?? I'm thinking I need to focus more on incline(upper chest) so that it pulls the chest up more, kinda like a breast lift  ;D I dunno...My nipples seem like they rest on the top of my rib cage and most guy nipples rest in the middle of the chest above the rib cage. Not sure what to focus on, upper, lower ,or middle chest?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Offline flex1appeal

Bro, you are describing my exact condition. Nipples and all! LOL. My nipples are on my lower portion of my chest now and use to be up higher on the chest. I wouldn't say it's mush but definately flatter and more skin as you get lower. I had the same concept as you and have been hitting upper chest more to pull the skin up. However, I also focus on decline almost as much. I do flat bench and flies as well but that is not my focal point.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024