Author Topic: Can Gynecomastia leave after 4 years of puberty?  (Read 4256 times)

Offline turdinablanket

I have had Gynecomastia for 4 years and I am now 17 years old.  I weigh 150 lbs and am 5' 10" so Im in good enough shape not to deserve boobs.  My nipples are mildly puffy but the glandular build up is very thick and wide.  It doesnt hurt anymore but I just want to know if anyone knows how long it can last before going away.

cody sockeye

Usually after 1-2 years it should go away. In my father's case, it went away after 3 years. I'm now 14 and had it for 6 years. Sorry to say, but I don't think you have a great chance of it going away by itself.

Offline zink

• Bronze Member
I've had mine for about 7 years - I'm now 20. It forms because of homone changes at puberty but if it hasn't gone away after a few years, when your hormones have probably settled down, it will probably just sit there until you get surgery, unfortunately. If actual breast tissue has grown it won't be going away any time soon.

However, get a consultation with a doctor about it because there are different types of gyn and some may go away on their own in time and some can be resolved with medication.

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
hey turdinablanket 
I have the same exact case as you except Im 5/4

IDK, my doctor said it will go away with the years, She didn't look to surprised or acted like it was a big deal., She didn't metion surgery or anything, Just to wait it out

I have mild puffy nipples to, But they don't look normal. I wouldn't go to the beace or pool...

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024