Author Topic: PUFFY NIPS AFTER SURGERY!  (Read 3431 times)

Offline moose

I had surgery about a month ago incision and lipo and after i thought the results were great! Now a month later my right nipple is puffy almost as puffy as before! i was wondering if anyone had this problem and it resolved itself if so could you reply!!! i know a lot of people on here say they have the problem but nobody ever replies 4 months down the road to talk about whether the problem is still and issue or if the puffiness went away! Thank you!

DrBermant

I had surgery about a month ago incision and lipo and after i thought the results were great! Now a month later my right nipple is puffy almost as puffy as before! i was wondering if anyone had this problem and it resolved itself if so could you reply!!! i know a lot of people on here say they have the problem but nobody ever replies 4 months down the road to talk about whether the problem is still and issue or if the puffiness went away! Thank you!

One month is very early after some techniques.  Swelling, remaining gland, extra fat, and scar tissue can all cause Puffy Nipples of Gynecomastia.

Posting Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures can help other better understand your concerns.

For my patients I prefer to use Scar Care after Surgery and Male Compression Garments after my Gynecomastia Surgery. to help minimize scars.  Such issues are best discussed with your surgeon.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline MSJ108

good post doc!

keep us posted man. I am sure with time the nipple puffiness will subside

Offline MSJ108

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024