Author Topic: dont know what to do  (Read 1988 times)

Offline kevinrex

• Posting Member
hey everybody. im 22 and ive had gyne since i was 11. i remember when i fist got it to. it was in summer. for 1 whole summer i sat on my ass and ate only junk food. through puberty my gyne increased, bad. also through puberty i smoked a lot of marijuana. i dont have a family history of gyne. well as of late, ive been working out a lot at the gym. my body fat is down to 10 percent. my gyne has gone down a little, but not that much. im thinking about surgery. but i dont really want surgery to be an option. do u guys think i should go down a little bit more on the bf or just suck it up and get the surgery.

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
surgery, nuff said...get it and be done with it..oh yeah..stop with the weed because it might come back and you don't want that shit...

Offline kevinrex

• Posting Member
i think i was giving myself weak hormone therapy all those years i smoked pot during adolescents. well ive made an appointment with dr. mccarthy next tuesday. the surgery is gonna be $2,200. im excited and shamed about the surgery. im excited that finally ill be able to get rid of my oldest and biggest insecurity. but im also shamed that i actually need breast reduction surgery. anyways does anybody know any good questions to ask the dr next tuesday.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Please go to your personal word list and find the word "shame." Then erase the word.

Nothing about Gynecomastia should ever cause anyone "Shame." Embarrassment, yes, but nothing more.

You want to make sure your hormones are stabilized, then get the surgery.

What you are doing is that you are taking charge of your life. This should be a source of pride, not shame.

Welcome and Good luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
what he said - in bold. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024