Author Topic: Haven't posted here in a while (loose skin gyno)  (Read 2766 times)

Offline karl2me22

• Posting Member
I got a new computer, lost my password, requested it, but it's not coming to my email, and I have no clue what email I used.

Anyways, It's been almost a year since I had the surgery, and after not even thinking about having surgery for the loose skin, I'm contemplating it.  I really don't think I can fill it up with muscle, and it's still too much of a hindrance, all that happened after surgery is I went from a massive case to a mild one.

Here is a pic of me taken like 2 weeks ago, went on a little binge though and gained like 4 lbs after this :(

Here is the original thread with pics:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=display;num=1088637210;start=
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 11:42:34 AM by karl2me22 »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
it's a pretty good improvement.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline karl2me22

• Posting Member
Yeah, but because of the loose skin it's still like a mild case.  I mean Right now I have a worse case than many on this board who haven't even ahd surgery yet.

Offline Spleen

The skin could be tightened but you'll certainly have more scarring and the result might not give you a terrible "natural" appearance.  You had a tough case and surgery has its limitations.  I'd think very seriously about the realisitc expectations or possible results if you went for a second op.  Good luck.

Offline karl2me22

• Posting Member
Any shot I could do it naturally (to the Bodybuilders out there) I really don't know what to do anymore.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024