Author Topic: getting surgery while in the military  (Read 3192 times)

Offline %$#@!

• Posting Member
hey i'm new to this site,i'm 5'8'' about 185-195,i probably have about 15-17%bf,i love working out but when i try cutting i hate the way my chest looks,i'm gonna start cutting here soon just wondering what percent of body fat is too much to get the surgery,i went and seen dr.bermant about a year ago for a consultation,also i'm in the military so my schedule is tight,so how long will i have to wait before i can get the surgery,i'm on deployment and out of the states ill be back in june,is there anyway i could get the surgery immediatly after getting back,because i'll have about a month off.these questions are for dr.bermont.thanks

DrBermant

hey i'm new to this site,i'm 5'8'' about 185-195,i probably have about 15-17%bf,i love working out but when i try cutting i hate the way my chest looks,i'm gonna start cutting here soon just wondering what percent of body fat is too much to get the surgery,i went and seen dr.bermant about a year ago for a consultation,also i'm in the military so my schedule is tight,so how long will i have to wait before i can get the surgery,i'm on deployment and out of the states ill be back in june,is there anyway i could get the surgery immediatly after getting back,because i'll have about a month off.these questions are for dr.bermont.thanks

We see many patients from around the world and work hard to fit their schedule.  It is best to plan ahead before going on leave.  Jane is my office manager and can help with what time we have available.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.  If you have further questions she also can set up a time to continue our discussion.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024