Author Topic: what to do?  (Read 1945 times)

Offline stooge

• Posting Member
I am currently 21 and since I was 18 I've lost about 65lbs. I'm not totally lean at all, really, have a bit of fat here and there, especially around the buttocks, a little bit of lovehandles, and on my upper arms, but my neck and shoulders are pretty lean, forearms too, and I can flex and almost see a 4 pack. I'm between 180 and 185 lbs, and would describe myself as "skinny fat" but I have kind of an athletic build underneath it even though I work out at least 4-6 days a week and put in so much effort. I eat pretty clean the great majority of the time. I don't lift weights, but do lots of bodyweight resistance exercises, running, boxing, high intensity interval runs, etc. I wear size 34 loose fit pants, and even own and regularly wear a pair that's size 32 baggy fit. So I just don't know what to do at this point. I've tried lifting weights before, but never did pack on any muscle. I could certainly loose more fat cause I still have a bit of fat around my buttocks, lovehandles, arms, and don't have a 6 pack. But dunno which way to go. I've changed my diet constantly, and my chest just won't firm up. My nipples are definitively not normal-looking for a man, and it's happened a few times that a strange clear-ish fluid oozes out of them. I would say I have gynecomastia, because I look at them and my upper chest has a certain shape and all of a sudden there's that saggy bottom part and just doesn't shrink or firm up. I will go see a doctor this week, hopefully, and talk to them about this problem. But is it possible that according to my description it could be gyno and will not go away whether I put on muscle of cut fat.

Offline stooge

• Posting Member
forgot to say, I don't have money for the surgery. I COULD get the money from my parents, but I wouldn't want them to know about this, so it's a double-edged sword. I really don't know what to do. I need to get rid of this, because it gets in the way I live life so much... And I feel like I've already wasted so many years being horribly self-conscious because of it, and don't want to waste another year.

And in my original post I mentioned weight, but forgot to say I'm as tall as between 6' and 6'1".

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You should see a Doctor and have your Prolactin level checked. While Gynecomastia is not usually pathologic, it can sometimes be a sign of hormonal problems. In the case of enlarged nipples with drainage from the nipples, it may indicate a problem with the Pituitary Gland. It may be wise to consult an Endocrinologist rather than a general practice family Doctor.
Grandpa Dan

Offline stooge

• Posting Member
Alright. Thanks for the advice. I hope this is nothing serious.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The admonition to hope for the best and prepare for the worst applies.

Keep good thoughts but see the Doctor and get that condition checked out right away.

Please keep us informed.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
You should tell your parents man. No one can support you more then they can. But whatever decision you make, I wish you luck on finding a solution to your problem.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024