Author Topic: What can i do...until i have surgery??  (Read 1815 times)

Offline parva-stella

• Posting Member
So, i guess the only way to free oneself from gyne is to have surgery.  Unfortunately i'm not in a position (mostly financially) where i can have surgery right now. It seems that many others are in a similar situation as well.  So i was thinking...what can we do to at least feel a little better about ourselves...until we have surgery?  Plz share any suggestions

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
Couple things, get in the best possible shape you possibly can, I mean single digit body fat, but not skinny, I mean lean and muscular, so go hit the weights.  You will feel pretty good just from doing that.  Second, if you have a moderate to serious problem, you can buy a compression vest for less than $100.  That will hold everything together while you save up for the surgery.  If you just have the puffy nipples, try under armour, that will take care of it for the time being.  I think these two very simple things will go a long way for most people. 

anonymous1

What he said.  I was 8% body fat pre surgery, now 4 weeks out I am 12-13% b/c of no exercise, but that will change in the next few weeks.  I actually did feel really good about myself presurgery, I had abs and a muscular build
Pre-op

and post

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024