Author Topic: I will beat this once and for all!  (Read 1539 times)

Offline anonymous321

I'm so tired of hiding my problem from everyone. It's on my mind 24/7. i'm taking a stand and getting rid of this.. so as of january of next year i will be getting the surgery.. i have a minor case but its enough to effect my life.. yes i'm afraid of the surgery but the way i look at it now is im already not enjoying life because of my problem. i have nothing to lose. i want to be able to walk in the wind, i want to be able to go swimming and not make up rediculous excuses with my friends, i want to have the confidence to be more social with people. i'm not gonna let this problem win..

now as for the surgery.. i wish there was a way i could set up a payment plan..

Offline anonymous321

lets do this! we don't need to live our life trying to hide somethin... lets enjoy life like everyone else and get this problem taken care of.. you keep me updated and i will keep you updated.. im ready to take action!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Just Do It...

Life is awesome on the 'Other Side'....  ;)

GB...

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Santos05

• Posting Member
When i decided to go ahead with my surgery i searched for doctors in the Houston area. Once i found whom was board certified to do men chest, went in and looked at his work, DON'T JUDGE a doc, because mine wasn't as hyper as the others and his work speaks for himself. Only thing i suggest is stick with it, and don't look back, only thing stopping you from all this is yourself, and that surgery room. Go on with it, you won't even notice you had the surgery when you wake up, that to me is the most amazing part lol.. then when you take off your bandages or garment for the first time, that's when your shocked!!! no more gyno. well good luck to you bud, i posted some pics up let me know what you think its my first week after surgery..
Santos

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
good for you for taking your life back.  and some docs will work with payment plans, check around. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024