Author Topic: REBOUND XT  (Read 6450 times)

Offline ukman

• Posting Member
I am in UK does anyone know cheapest place for Rebound XT or to import from USA?

Anyone got this to work on small glandualr gyno?

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
yes, if u search for my thread i got rid of mine 100%

but  this isn't some miracle, this is simply a product to alter your test/est ratio

rebound xt is a suicide in hibitor.. there's tons of other products like it

this one just got an uproar because it was really powerful

i used tamoxifen (serm) stacked with rebound xt *suicde* to treat, and get rid of my gyno

this isn't a thing of.. will it work or not for me

it will work 100%, because it's simple science that alterting test/est ratios and blocking the est receptor in breast tissue causes ur breasts to shrink

however the problem is a lot of people wont be able to srhink it all the way

or a lot of people it's out of control and they need the surgery

but bodybuilders have been curing their small gyno for years with nolvadex

Offline ukman

• Posting Member
yeah cheers, I had mine a few years wonder if Nolva / Tamoxifen too late?

So much diff advice on here

Offline zen

• Posting Member
do not waste your hard earned $$$ on rebound.it does not work!!!

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
plz stfu ^^ moron

yes it will work 100%

the degree is unkown, might not even be noticeable to you.

tamoxifen has a 40% chance of improving gyno 50% of greater

ralxoifen 86% 50% or greater

theres other clinical trials..

it doesn't matter how long uve had it for, that's just a bodybuilder myth

Drugs can help boys with breast enlargement
Last Updated: August 20, 2004

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Many teenage boys experience some degree of enlargement of the breasts around the time of puberty. When the condition is troublesome, anti-estrogen drugs seem to be a safe and effective means of reducing breast size, according to a new study.

Pubertal gynecomastia, as the condition is called, occurs in up to 65 percent of boys, and about 10 percent of cases of do not resolve on their own within three years, researchers at the University of Ottawa explain in the Journal of Pediatrics.

"Even for those persons in whom the condition is self-limiting, it can be a troubling and at times psychologically disabling condition," write Dr. Sarah E. Lawrence and colleagues.

They conducted a chart review of boys treated at their clinic with either tamoxifen or raloxifene, two drugs that block estrogen receptors, or who were not given any drug treatment.

Included in the review were 15 patients treated with tamoxifen for an average of 5.2 months, 10 with raloxifene for an average of 4.9 months, and 13 with no specific therapy other than reassurance.

Before treatment, the diameter of the breast nodule in these three groups averaged 4.6 centimeters, 3.8 cm and 4.7 cm, respectively.

Tamoxifen treatment led to an average decrease of 2.1 cm (45 percent) in breast diameter, compared with 2.5 cm (66 percent) in the raloxifene group. A 50 percent or greater reduction in size occurred in 41 percent and 86 percent of individuals in each group, respectively.

There appeared to be no adverse events, and no significant changes in hormone levels or liver enzymes.

The authors contacted subjects three years after the study period. None of those who had been treated reported a relapse, but 40 percent "were not completely satisfied with the response to treatment and went on to have surgery."

Among those treated only with reassurance, 50 percent reported spontaneous resolution.

Lawrence's team concludes that anti-estrogen treatment can be effective for pubertal gynecomastia, "with a better response to raloxifene than tamoxifen."

However, they say, a clinical trial "using standardized measurements of glandular tissue, such as breast ultrasonography, is needed to further evaluate the use of estrogen inhibitors as medical therapy for boys troubled by persistent pubertal gynecomastia."

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i myself used a suicide inhibitor.. rebound XT in this case

and nolvadex to get rid of my breast tissue

mine completely went away in 1.5 months of rebound xt at max dose, and nolva 40 mgs daiily, no tapering till the end.

Offline zen

• Posting Member
plz stfu ^^ moron

yes it will work 100%

hmm.you sound just like this stupid bastard from bb.com;
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=103176
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 02:46:29 PM by zender »

jdh2511

So I just buy it and take the dosage, or do I neecd to do a crazy cycle or something?

I've never taken these before, they don't have any negatives correct? I'm joining the Marine Corps in a little, and don't want to be DQ'd

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'm joining the Marine Corps in a little, and don't want to be DQ'd

DQ'd?

What's that?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

jdh2511

Disqualified...the military can DQ you for just about any drug that doesnt make sense to them.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

hmm.you sound just like this stupid bastard from bb.com;
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=103176

and u sound like a pissed off noob who got ownd

Offline zen

• Posting Member

and u sound like a pissed off noob who got ownd

you've  got exposed "mraligindahouse"!stop pimpin' designer supplements.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 06:18:08 PM by zender »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024