Author Topic: Tanong tungkol sa Liposuction  (Read 3356 times)

Offline disasterrific

• Posting Member
Hi Guys. .I've been experiencing gynecomastia just like you guys for more than half of my life now.
Tanong ko lang is may alam ba kayong doctor na nag-la-Lipo na hindi masyadong mahal pero proven na marunong.
Ang budget ko lang kasi is only up to 30,000 Php.
Hindi ko pa naman kinoconsider ang excision kasi tingin ko hindi naman sobrang lala ng gynecomastia case ko kaya try ko muna kung kaya ng lipo.Tpos sabayan ko nalang ng workout. Pakiramdam ko kasi talaga taba lang sia at hindi dahil sa gland.
Pseudogynecomastia ang term, tama ba pag taba lng ang dahilan.. sorry kung mali ako.
Gusto ko ng maging normal.

Hope someone knows any useful info.

Thanks guys. Say no to Gynecomastia. :)

Offline ashamed

• Posting Member
i have a scheduled lipo this 22nd of april, P64,000 po ang quote sa kin under sedation meaning the surgeon will do it while you are sleeping. san ka pre? gusto mo sabay na tayo hehe.

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
maybe u can ask doc benny, and if u can pay by installment.. 30k i dont know, but it wouldnt harm asking. i hope ur one of the lucky ones who doesnt need gyne removal but that seems to be very rare. but u know ur body best, i cant tell without a picture.. ako kase i was diagnosed as having pseudogynecomastia, so i had lipo only.. but it didnt work.. so my gland was mistaken for fat, so you never know..

Offline disasterrific

• Posting Member
maybe u can ask doc benny, and if u can pay by installment.. 30k i dont know, but it wouldnt harm asking. i hope ur one of the lucky ones who doesnt need gyne removal but that seems to be very rare. but u know ur body best, i cant tell without a picture.. ako kase i was diagnosed as having pseudogynecomastia, so i had lipo only.. but it didnt work.. so my gland was mistaken for fat, so you never know..

cant afford pako ng 64, goodluck sa lipo mo. Siguro kung wala talagang worth 30 or under then maybe next year nlng ako or the year after next year.

Offline disasterrific

• Posting Member

cant afford pako ng 64, goodluck sa lipo mo. Siguro kung wala talagang worth 30 or under then maybe next year nlng ako or the year after next year.

yup, i've read about doc benny dito sa mga post sa forums and based sakanyang mga reviews magaling talaga sia. basahin ko nlng ulit mga posts dito para malaman ko contact info nia. btw, db lahat naman tau eh may gland dun sa part na yun. para kasing ndi ko maimagine na there's something missing sa katawan mo kasi db ang pakiramdam daw is parang may space pag tinanggal yun and the recovery period is longer than 1 month. akala ko dati beauty comes with a price, quote ng mga babae, pati pala manhood comes with a price and sacrifice and pain,etc.. hehe..

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
yup, hindi tatangalin entirely yung gland, some will still be left behind, just as much as a normal person would have..
im not sure exactly about doc benny's rates or any doctor's rates.. its hard to comment on that also since i dont want to misrepresent the doctor, maybe its really a case to case basis per patient, i can only say that in my experience and what ive read hes considerate on the patients' situations if you're hard on cash, and paying by installment may also an option that may be possible although i dont know for sure but it may not hurt to ask..

if your life is ok now.. and you can wait til next year, thats good too..  :) sa akin kase waiting is the hard part.. since ive been waiting and working hard since i was 13 years old to get rid of this gynecomastia and ive reached the point where im sick and tired of being sick and tired of having gynecomastia and im determined to get rid of it once and for all  :D

beauty comes with a price. for me i dont regard this as beauty though, we just want to be normal.. i just want to be normal. people who dont know about gynecomastia and hear about this wouldn't probably understand, many may think its a vain thing to do. only if they realized how much pain and torture and missed opportunities, wasted years of life its caused us/me/others, how it can transform otherwise creative, open, and smart young people who are full of potential to sad, angry, isolated, scared, scarred, outcasts.   :D

all the best. sorry madrama hehe

Offline disasterrific

• Posting Member
hindi ka naman madrama, you are actually speaking the truth my friend.
some examples:
-Hindi makapagswimming lalo na pag umaga
-Hindi masuot lahat ng type ng damit
-pag mahangin, either tumatalikod sa opposite side ng hangin or bnabatak ang damit para di bumakat
-nagpapababa ng self-esteem

ano pa ba ang nakalimutan ko.

Offline looseSHIRT

• Silver Member
disasterific,

you can ask doc benny, bgyan ka nmn nya ng range kng mgkano sa tingin nya ung mgastos mo e.. and mdli sya kausap.. bgo pa nga ako mgpaprocedure e, tnnong n nya ako, mgkano ba kaya ko? para wla ng tawaran portion pgktpos ng operation, just be honest... yung iba nga sa forum installment pa e.. payag xa dun.. and kpag ngpconsult ka sbhn nya yan kng glands or fats.. kc kng ngwork out ka at ngprotrude ung nipples mo e sure na glands yan..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024