Author Topic: Underworks #997?  (Read 3214 times)

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I was going to order an underworks #997 vest. I already know that a large will fit perfectly because I am usually a medium and wear larges that fit loosely. My main concern is will the underworks #997 show under a shirt. Not a thin t-shirt but, just like a regular short sleeve shirt that is not thin but, not thick. And I can probably guess they will hide well under polos. I want to wear this because surgery is taking longer than expected and it will help relieve some of the anxiety of going back to school. Also are they very thick or not that thick. I know they will probably be sort of thick. And do they feel much different from a regular wife beater? Need to know because I was planning on ordering 1-3. Have saved some money and figured it would help my lower back, also better compression after surgery, and a concealer before surgery. Any info would be greatly appreciated, since I know there are a few of you who ordered them and had an experience with them.

Offline laurier

• Posting Member
I got one this past week.  It definitely does not look like an undershirt to me.  I still only feel comfortable wearing it under a t-shirt + polo shirt or sweater.

Offline Neutron

• Posting Member
whats the website where you buy the vests? im interested in one thats for sure.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
www.underworks.com they sell the #997 for $29.99 for 1 plus shipping and you can get 3 for $84.99 with free shipping. 3 is a much better deal and better off if you are going to use them. Just search the site it took me a few minutes to see where everything was at. Hey a temporary problem stopper that will not show my gyne until I have surgery and when I do I can wear the vest after surgery for a while too. The pain and shirt thing will stop. No more looking to see if I look okay and wanting to wear double layers. Surgery is going to be another 1-3 months for me so the vest will help ease the wait. I guess you would want to wear it with a shirt that wouldn't really show the vest underneath like a little thicker shirt not a paper thin, or light white t-shirt. Once this crap is gone things are going to be a whole lot brighter. I am just imagining every day no more looking down, checking my chest, and looking to see if anyone else is looking, also no more physical pain, mental pain, no more puffy nipples as well hopefully, no more rubbing nipples against the shirt, and no more just plain and simple uncomftorableness. Lately I have been feeling better about gyne a bit because I know after this 1-2 month wait for the insurance for my medical gyne it will finally be over after 7 1/2 years. I am not looking for perfection but, a flat non puffy nipple chest thats normal would work wonders for me. And I will be able to wear what I want and not try on so many shirts to find one that hides it better. I notice some people say thick shirts hide it better which is true but, it still is there showing in some amount. And the gyne not showing would be all anyone ever wanted. Had I never found this site I probably would of went many more years with this, or something else. Thank you guys and thank god there is a board like this. Neutron good luck on getting your vest I think for the most part if you want one you will like it. It may not be the most stylish and greatest thing but, with gyne it is just another place to go.

Offline somedude

• Posting Member
I wear mine with t shirts, polos, dress shirts, you name it, nobody can tell.  only a few people have noticed but thought it was a undershirt.  

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I have a few old, crappy pics of me in my 997 in my signature.  I wore all my Tshirts that I could never wear before (except as under shirts) once I got my 997, and it was amazing.

You may be able to slightly see the sleeveless arms of the shirt, but that's about it.  If you're wearing a polo shirt you're  good to go, but even Tshirts work.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 01:52:14 PM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024