Author Topic: Dr.Karthik Ram  (Read 5902 times)

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Hi everyone,

Im a very oldie in this forum and have been contmplating surgery since 2006..but dint do it as my over all weight had been always high and now recently have started a strict regime and started loosing weight, I think I will be ready for surgery by October..

Now all this while I have heard of 2 best Doctors in Chennai ie Dr.Ramachandran and Dr.Murgesan..But nowdays wherever you search a new Doctor by the name Dr.Karthik Ram is appearing, google, youttube etc..

He shows in his video in youtube a very small incision and says even gland is removed just by liposuction..how is this possible?

Is there a new method now in 2013?

Has anyone gone through Gynecomastia surgery with this Doctor?

He shows in the video as if this is such a simple procedure..

Kindly have look in youtube regarding Dr.karthik Ram Chennai and you will get to see gyno surgery video done by him..

Eagerly awaiting for replies...

Offline nitesh

• Posting Member
hi

for removal of gland , surgical excision has to be done

its not possible with any kind of liposuction as far as my knowledge is concerned

Offline bhavyakumar

Hi!!!

This is Bhavya. My husband got treated with Dr. Karthik for Gynecomastia and after some month we found that he has good results for the surgery. Moreover all the staff in the clinic and hospital are really helpful. My husband was there for 2 days and all alone as i was in Bangalore, i was really worried by whats going to happen but all went very smoothly. My husband gave me a call after he was conscious and told all is fine and that he fells the care of home.

Surgery costing is also REASONABLE.

Offline born2fight

Hi Indian,

Yes, I also had the same question in my mind... I am planning to get my surgery done in 2 week and I am pondering upon my options. Dr Karthik Ram is appearing all over internet. Sometimes I doubt if its a way of marketing.

As you said, I did hear some doctors even abroad telling that they remove the gland thru lipo... hence I am confused if it will give best results like removing the gland thru excision...

Guys, ppl who has got their surgery done thru Dr Karthik Ram, pls advise.

Offline saidwarak

Hello,
I am a male, 30 years old from Chennai and I have undergone Gynacomastia surgery yesterday and this is not a big strenuous surgery as this can be done via Liposuction and this can be completely treated and am not sure that such kind of painless surgery had evolved in preceding years.

Prior to meet Dr. Karthik Ram I have ran thru many websites, YouTube, bought some books on this topic and went craze in Googling. At that juncture while I was reading some blogs, in which everybody was started to talking about their past experiences and some says that the surgery was painless and some said the pain was tolerable.

As part of my experience is concerned, last week I met Dr. Karthik Ram (Chennai Plastic Surgery) for consultation and I have started to address my problems with Dr. Karthik Ram. On the other hand he started to examine my chest very patiently and meanwhile I even addressed my personal problems as well. 

In due course, he had taken me through the process of Liposuction, whilst he explicitly told me that this type of surgery will not put a scar in the chest if this is being treated via Liposuction and the greatest part is nobody knows that the person had gone through the Gynacomastia surgery.

After getting in touch with Dr. Karthik Ram, I started to gain the confidence level and yesterday I been to hospital by around 8.00am for the surgery and am perfectly alright now and I could feel the great results and absolutely I do not feel the pain.

This entire surgery took not even 1.5 Hours and ended up with the great results.

In simple words Dr. Karthik Ram rocks and gave me an absolute freedom based on this Surgery.

Hence please bear this in your mind that this new technique of Liposuction can do wonders and as per Dr. Karthik Ram video in You-tube is completely true to the best of my knowledge and he drives with a very great experience in curing Gynacomastia problems.

Personally, I would like to emphasize that Dr. Karthik Ram treats his patients as like his friends and understands the patient’s problems. Also the staff members of the hospital are also really awe-inspiring in helping the patients.

This new age of small incision and liposuction surgery is splendid and the best part is you will not find where the scar is.

I really take this opportunity to give my million thanks to Dr. Karthik Ram who did the wonder in my life.

Thanks.

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Hi Born2fight,

Yes I dont believe this Dr.Karthik Ram at all, I have seen all latest techniques in youtube in US and as well as researched everywhere.The gland cannot be removed without opening and if the gland remains then the results will not be as required.

Now there are 2 users particularly Bhavya kumar and saidwarak who says that they have got surgery done and the results are good!!

Saidwarak according to your post you have done surgery yesterday = 24th August and you have registered as a new user to this site on 25th August and within 1 day you are claiming very good results! whoa!
I thought all doctors all over the world use to say that results will be visible only after 6 months minimum and you are saying results are good in 1 day..wow what a magical doctor! You even claim it is painless surgery! Again a magical doctor who does painless surgery!

And how supportively you are writing about the new technique by Dr.Ram whereas you are just 1 day old after getting the surgery! How do you know that this is the best technique? So you have already opened your bandages? and you are already swimming? Thats why you are claiming Great results!

Secondly even bhavyakumar= I have a feeling that these 2 people are same as bhavya kumar registered on this site on 23rd I guess..and Saidwarak on 25th...Well I will need help of the admin here to see whether I am right?

Offline newconfidence

• Posting Member
Hi Indian,

Yes, I also had the same question in my mind... I am planning to get my surgery done in 2 week and I am pondering upon my options. Dr Karthik Ram is appearing all over internet. Sometimes I doubt if its a way of marketing.

As you said, I did hear some doctors even abroad telling that they remove the gland thru lipo... hence I am confused if it will give best results like removing the gland thru excision...

Guys, ppl who has got their surgery done thru Dr Karthik Ram, pls advise.

Gland cannot be removed via Lipo, there is no new technique which can do it. An incision has to be made for removal of the gland.

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
I recently met a surgeon who uses this technique.. check my post with subject "   
Gland removal without separate incisio" in Ask Doctor section
however i am still trying to find out how effective is this technique for gland removal.. and i don't know about Dr.Karthik Ram and I have no idea if saidwarak/bhavyakumr are fake persons or not

Offline nick04

• Posting Member
Guys, have a look at the post count of the people (bhavyakumar, saidwarak)  who are recommending Dr. Kartik Ram, only 1 :O Internet Marketing :P

Offline SR01

• Posting Member
hi all,
i also wana know about dr karthik ram...i met with him recently .
he answered all my quesions in very good way 
but i dont know his skills............he was saying he do lypo + incigen also for complete correction...........
please share more ppl who did sergery from him???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024