Author Topic: surgery on feb 2  (Read 3943 times)

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Had surgery last week with Fiekding,went in for an app. today and the doc says everything looks great,i feel  much better already , some mild bruising on one side and some swelling, but not bad at all for one week....anyways if you go see fielding you should be all set...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline 3timer

• Posting Member
  • Your gonna cut what off?
Hey JonQ,

I had surgery on the same day as you. I took the foam pads off today myself and have a fair amount of bruising and swelling. The pain is minimal and has been all along.
I do not look much different than before surgery at this point. How much difference did you see? I think it's just swelling but who knows. Glad to hear yours turnt out well. I am going to be patient and wait awhile before I worry about it. Good Luck.

3timer

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
hey congrats man,did you have surgery with dr. fielding as well? To answer your question, yes i did notice an improvement right away, and every day i see the swelling diminish more and more...good luck...

Offline 3timer

• Posting Member
Hey JonQ,
Yea I had Fielding as well on Feb.2. I'm glad that you are seeing immediate improvement. I was hoping for that but you can't have it all. I can definitly see some improvment since surgery but still alot of swelling. I have good mobility now and little discomfort. Did you have excision as well as lipo ?  I am so damned excited about being rid of this problem that I find it hard to be patient. Went to my family doctor this morning to get things checked out but I don't think he has too much experience with this. He said things looked good and I would see a big difference in a week. Who knows!
Are you planning on wearing a compression vest or any other binder? Good luck on healing man.
All the best.......................3timer

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
I don't plan on wearing a compression garment , i honestly havent fond the need for one , which is great...i took the foam pads off last wednesday and havent worn anything since...I think the key thing is patience, so stick in there and it'll pan out 8)

how bad was your case of gyne?that could be playing a part in recovery as well...later

Offline 3timer

• Posting Member
Hey JonQ,
Well it's been 2 weeks since surgery and improving every day. My gyne was probably average for most on this site. I had to have excision around the areola to take out the gland as well as lipo. The left side is swollen more than the right but I have seen this posted before so I guess it will work itself out. I am able to settle down a bit and be more patient now. I guess I was hoping for instant results but time will make alot of changes. Even if it doesn't , at least I know that I tried to correct something I've hated for 25 years so nothing lost. I hope all is well with your recovery.

3timer

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024