Author Topic: There is hope after all!!!!  (Read 2412 times)

Offline masterofu

• Posting Member
I am definitely going to have this surgery, 3 or 4 grand seems a tiny price to pay to rid myself of this life hampering condition. I thought i was all alone in this until a few weeks ago, when I saw a discovery channel show on it. I never even heard of surgery for this, then one day as i casually turned through the channels I saw the headline "men with breasts, living with gynecomastia" and i watched and was dumbfounded that so many others deal with this. I was so excited I felt i could jump 10 feet in the air! I am not rich by no means and i understand some of the younger guys who have this having trouble with the cost, I am 23 now and when I was 17 i wouldn't have had ANY way to get $4000 either. But now considering the endless emotional pain, loss of self esteem, and embarassment I have endured, I would gladly pay $20,000 for the surgery and feel like i got a hell of a bargain--My self esteem and happiness with life for less than the price of a new car? Wow.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
did discovery do something too, i thought it was just the learning channel.  but it's a heck of a "discovery" either way, isn't it.  welcome to the boards.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024