Author Topic: Fielding Private Procedure  (Read 2849 times)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Anyone ever done a private ? i scored a sick job @ 13.50 an hour and even after tuitin and tinitng my car i'll have some serious coinage left (40 hours x 4 weeks x 4 months)

so i'm thinking has anyone gone privatE? does he have a private student rate? reason is i want it done right before my summer semester (april 28th) like right that week......

any ideas, i cant phone the office for awhile im at work 8-5 everyday....

If anyone has an idea on private rates i'd appreciate it (from fielding of course)

anyways off to the gym lost 15 lbs more to go!

Offline Tim_

• Posting Member
Do what you want - it's your body and your money. IMO why spend all that extra money just for a private surgery? The end results aren't necessarily guaranteed either way. Just think of all the other goodies you could get with the extra money from your "sick job"....

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
i want to come back from the summer with a good fit body and no gyne....... its not a money issue its a timing Issue.... i want this summer to be the best considering im 19 in Canada now

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
I don't know if Fielding has a "private" option, I just got my op with him done yesterday, I'm a student too, and it cost me 1284$...I'll post a thread about my experience soon...

Offline Tim_

• Posting Member
i want to come back from the summer with a good fit body and no gyne....... its not a money issue its a timing Issue.... i want this summer to be the best considering im 19 in Canada now

I don't think Fielding allows queue-jumping for extra cash. You could try to bribe him if thats your style,  but you'll probably look a bit silly if he turns you down -  he might tell you to give Dr. Lista a call if youre that desperate (or one of the others who perform it privately). You could just go directly to Dr. Lista who i hear is quite good also.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
it is not que jumping or anything of the sort.........

he does private surjury monday tuesday thursday friday, wednesdays is his public surjury days............

Offline KingCobra

• Bronze Member
  • La La La La Sing a Happy Song!
^^^^^
One would assume that Dr. Fielding does 'true' plastic surgery i.e facelifts, lipos, breast enhancement etc.. on his private surgery days.  His fee would also be considerably higher too.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
^^^^^
One would assume that Dr. Fielding does 'true' plastic surgery i.e facelifts, lipos, breast enhancement etc.. on his private surgery days.  His fee would also be considerably higher too.

KingCobra....

Do U not consider Gynecomastic Reduciton to be 'true' plastic surgery?  If not, then why do you consider it as such?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline CCSCC

• Posting Member
I personally consider Gyne a medical procedure, as opposed to a 'true' plastic surgery. Most people get the wrong idea's when they think plastic surgery, so i prefer to refer to it as a medical procedure. It's like being "Politically Correst"  ;D :D hehe.

Offline KingCobra

• Bronze Member
  • La La La La Sing a Happy Song!

KingCobra....

Do U not consider Gynecomastic Reduciton to be 'true' plastic surgery?  If not, then why do you consider it as such?

John.

Bambu my friend.  I wish that Gyno was not considered a plastic surgery procedure but a normal one.  At least that way people suffering from it can get it taken care off through Canada's health system.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024