Author Topic: Chinese Herb 100% Cure???  (Read 2918 times)

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
I have not a big fan of Chinese medicine, this site started pop up past few days on Google Adsense on my site.

Have anyone else hear of this:

http://www.hnmrc.net/pd223631828.shtml?categoryId=24

I will really angry if it works, because I spend over 1K on surgery and 3 weeks in wrapped bangdge.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 10:05:25 AM by ifireworks »
Free Documentary "Me vs. My Breast"
http://individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I tried the herbal medicine........i was given x amounts  of bag containing leafs, twigs & other ugly looking stuff.I had to take one bag a night put it into a boiling pan of water and keep it there until the the water evaporated until there was a cup full left.......long time!!!!
The solution which was left looked just like muddy water and makes you bork with every sip......i had to drink this twice a day!!!!
Nothing happened apart from me feeling ill and looking like a dealer with loads of bags of grass & herbs hanging about my student digs  ;D

Offline Hypo-is-here

Yea right.

100% of cases cured based on;

The say so of those selling it ;D- no medically controlled trials ;D no specified criteria ;D and a total number of 22 patients ;D

P.T Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute".  Certainly anyone who pays these people (who pray on other peoples hopes and fears) money is one of them.

SNAKE OIL BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For an encore these people juggle lions and while they pick your pockets ;)

« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 07:54:37 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
P.T Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute".  Certainly anyone who pays these people (who pray on other peoples hopes and fears) money is one of them.

Hey, i was one of those suckers.......lol  ;D

Offline Hypo-is-here

Once bitten twice shy?

These sites like P.T Barnum play a numbers game;

They know there will be enough desperate people who throw reality out of the window, newcomers whose fears outweight their sense and a few morons who come back for more and more.

You're not coming back for more so you ain't no sucker no more! and certainly no moron,  (the double negatives were used for dramatic effect :)

These kind of things are like;

Avoiding fights in bars (seeing the signs early and making moves to avoid), not getting ripped off by lending your possessions to people who wont give them back (judgement calls that come with age) etc.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 01:49:39 PM by Hypo-is-here »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024