Author Topic: Re: Liquid bandaid over nipples...  (Read 4520 times)

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I wish I had heard about that before surgery   :-/

At one point pre-op I was so desperate I resorted to reguler tape. Congrats on the discovery.

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
didn't work for me and now I am getting surgery

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
hey, i tried the liquid bandage and it didnt do anything but make my nipples sticky.  i have a mild case andsaw no help from this method.  i wouldnt try this unless u want your shirts sticking to your nipples and making your problem look worse than it already is.  "if its warm?"  everyone here knows that when its cold the problem goes away... whats the use of the liquid bandage then?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 03:02:09 PM by rhinopothole »

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
are you serius?  they are right by the regular band aids...  in any store around the world.

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
i used the skin shield as well, but its probably the weather conditions im in.  florida doesnt help im sure. 8)  i tried the solid bandaids again and found something i like.  they r not cheap, but seem to work and are discreet.  the clear, large surface bandaids provided great "flatness" and didnt show throug my shit at all.  they are super adhevsive and water proof, so u dont have to worry about sweating, just dont take your shirt off.  if u do have to take your shirt off just say, "your nipples are sore."  its a sorry excuse, but its good for that emergency situation.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024