Author Topic: gyno?/update  (Read 1780 times)

Offline W0109021

• Posting Member
Well if anyone seen my original post way back when and seen my pics they would know.  Well here is an update.  And if Grandpa Bambu remembers this got me thinking. There we pics of me ofcourse.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
W0109021....  Welcome aboard Broh!  Pics are okay, don't fret.  Yeah you have a bit of Gynecomastia hapnin there Dude. I would say that you have a moderate case of Gyne.  John.

And then what scared me
aux513sFull Member  Posts: 205             
Re: New. and wondering what u think« Reply #3 on: Oct 31st, 2005, 5:32pm »       Quote  Modify
I didn't look at the pictures, but when someone like Bambu says it's "moderate" I know it has to be pretty bad.

Anyways after a few months I got up the nerve to ask my doctor. He said to me I was just fat and did not have gnyo well I told him about the hard lumps in behind and he did not think much of it. Anyways that got me thinking on a larger scale. Ok  so if I don’t have it that was my excuse, without that I have nothing.  So I took it to heart.  I thought of my health and family history and said fine ill do something about it well it’s about 2 and a half months since I seen him im down about 25-30 pounds there still there but I have notice 10-15% reduction.  I still don’t think he was right but im trying. Push comes to shove I feel better and they have went away a bit I feel better and Yes im gonna try to keep going, I have to. I did not make this post to upset anyone or say to any of the larger guys get off your arse or anything like that, im just updating some of the people that have heard from me before.  And for me at least dieting and exercise is making a difference.   When u loose weight u cannot help but feel better about your self. Anyways. Ill catch u all later im gonna  wait another 2-3 months and   go back to see my doctor and  show him.. I still belive I have gyno and this way I can show him what I mean. Around that same time ill take some new pics and show u how im doing.  On that note everyone have a good day.

Took me forever to find post but there is recap.
http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=display;num=1130791067
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 02:28:52 PM by W0109021 »
thanks for time and help all, true great board and honest and helpful advise here

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
less your Canadian your better off just shrinking em best as you can naturally then have surjury to save yourself a huge american bill or other doctors bill. iN canada we just pay lipo so its a bit easier persay and cost less.

NM your a canuck

see my thread in the Canada forum and go see that dr... itll be like $600 for lipo rest is covered, i went saw him march 8th had surjury booked 28th as i requested over the phone booking.. pics be up by 31 i'd reccomend that..

keep up the weight loss though
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 05:40:51 PM by brownman »

Offline W0109021

• Posting Member
wow price is right :)  thanks, ill check that post,

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024