Author Topic: gyno or fat????????????  (Read 2945 times)

Offline topdog868

• Posting Member
hi im new to this place. i just wanted some advice to see what i have so i can go the proper way to fixing it.  

I am 18 yeasr old, im about 5'7 and weight about 180 pounds. I first started seeing changes when i was in the 9th grade. So here are my pics.  

http://www.pixagogo.com/?9176315248  

And one more thing is one of my nipple suppose to be bigger than the other one.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
hi im new to this place. i just wanted some advice to see what i have so i can go the proper way to fixing it.  

I am 18 yeasr old, im about 5'7 and weight about 180 pounds. I first started seeing changes when i was in the 9th grade. So here are my pics.  

http://www.pixagogo.com/?9176315248  

And one more thing is one of my nipple suppose to be bigger than the other one.

Welcome topdog868....

As 'Daveo' said, definitely Gyne Broh.

As for one nipple being bigger than the other. Sure why not? Many body parts are bigger/smaller. My Gyne was more prominent in the right breast. Some guys only have Gyne in one breast. Not everything can be of equal size.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline hypo

One of the most obvious cases of glandular gynecomastia that I have seen for some time.

Irrespective of the fact that it is not supposed to be possible to known 100% if tissue is fat or gland until surgically removed the stark extreme shape of the tissue itself coupled with the lack of any significant weight problem makes that a 100% clear cut case of glandular mass for me no matter what.

Get your hormones checked out by an endocrinologist and then get a referral to a good plastic surgeon.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hypo,
Go to school and become an endo, I think it's your calling.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Good idea, jc71

Offline rcbrown23

Again...those pictures were posted a few months ago. I believe this is someone fukking around. If it is the same person, you will get the same answers as the last time. No need to waste others' time.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Good eye Brown.  

I saw these pics many months ago. I thought it was an old thread, didn't notice the Feb 20, 2005.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024