Author Topic: Any other body builder?  (Read 3139 times)

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
Does anyone else have a gyno problem and work out..to try and fix it

I see alot of over weight people trying to fix it with lipo and surgery.  I was just wondering what people were here that had it bad and worked it off..

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
Well i don't have full on gyno, but I do have puffy nips.  They are not from any ph's or steroids.  I've had them since puberty and they have not gone away.  I actually started lifting in the hopes that I could get rid of them, but 3 years later I still have them.  I'm 21 now.  Don't get me wrong, lifting has definetly improved my physique and self confidence, but my puffy nips will always bring me down.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I'm no body builder. But I had pretty bad gyno to the extent a PS told me I had a moderate case, which was a surgical case. I couldn't get the op at that point as I was on a med that caused very bad weight gain.

When I got off the med I decided to get fit partly due to wanting  rid of the gyno. I went back to the same PS who said I didn't need an op. Although I am still not happy as although there has been a huge improvement I have a puffy nip  on one side  which gets me down.

Due to other reasons for getting fit I didn't focus on hitting huge poundages in the gym, lots of reps , say three sets of twelve-fifteen. Compound exercises like clean and press. i stayed away from decline bench and focused in incline.

I did this twice a week. As well as this I ran three times a week building up to four miles. I also did circuits of pressups situps and pullups. The pullups I believe helped quite a bit as they seemed to push the nipple areas up and get rid of the sag. As I lost weight.

So yes ninety five percent sorted now. Ifyour fit already you might not notice the huge improvement I did plus I was on a med that had messed with my weight. But I have been told coming off the med wouldn't have affected my chest as I was on it too long.So it was all down to working out.  

DrBermant

Does anyone else have a gyno problem and work out..to try and fix it

I see alot of over weight people trying to fix it with lipo and surgery.  I was just wondering what people were here that had it bad and worked it off..

It does not take much to disturb the cut look of someone with a low body fat % such as a bodybuilder and I have sculpted many.  Bodybuilding can help with fat and muscles, but will not help with gland and you cannot pick where the fat comes from.  My bodybuilding patients typically tell me that what is on top of the muscle gets pushed out further in making bigger muscles.  

You can find some examples of pictures before and after gynecomastia surgery

Here - Gyno and BodyBuilding

Puffy Nipples and Bodybuilding

Here - Gynecomastia and BodyBuilding

Here - Gynecomastia Treatment

and

Here - Gynecomastia BodyBuilding.

I would suggest looking beyond each link's first page at all of the views for each patient to better understand the difference in the look before / after surgery.  There are other examples of lean patients, but thought this would be a good start.

Recovery after surgery depends on the original problem, what was done, bruising, swelling, skill of the surgeon, aftercare, and how a patient heals.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

kicka

i did what your on about but youll never get rid of the gland from the top ive aslo used tamoxifen i still havent gotten to the cuttin faze yet.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/djkicka/fatbod.jpg

no trainin gyne
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/djkicka/Picture310.jpg

dieted

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/djkicka/Picturemus.jpg

1st result

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/djkicka/lastwkend.jpg

end result

(still ongoing)

ive posted these pics up b4 but i saw your thread and i body build

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
I dont mean "body build" like get huge....just lift weights and know what your doing..

Right now I am cutting...but I have to get on a better diet, Ill try to check back if I get good results...I can distinctly feel what is fat and what is gyno now.

but I have no idea how its going to look when I drop my BF down.

kicka

I can distinctly feel what is fat and what is gyno now.

but I have no idea how its going to look when I drop my BF down.

You can only try im going to do the same to see where i end up then ive already made good results from trainning so when i cut down on more fat i hope it gets better

good luck

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
i've answered this in a few threads with my personal expeirence and it does NOT become less noticable (at least to you). you may be able to build up the pectoral muscles and reduce the fat mass to some degree, but the gland will always be there (unless surgically removed of course)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 08:11:38 PM by moobius »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024