Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Re:
how much does he charge?

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Re:
Has lipo done on my chest for roughly $4500..... he is well known for his work in Ottawa!

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Re:
Has lipo done on my chest for roughly $4500..... he is well known for his work in Ottawa!

id rather go to dr fielding in toronto, way better prices

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Re:
Listen to the Boss. Save your money, Come to Toronto, have some fun and most important- get it done right. Last time a checked it takes about 3 months from the day you book your appointment to the day of the surgery. So book now and you'll have it done in early Fall. The cooler weather makes hiding the surgery easier and more comfortable. Wearing the compression wrap in mid summer is, was a killer!

10-4
3cheers

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Re:
Listen to the Boss. Save your money, Come to Toronto, have some fun and most important- get it done right. Last time a checked it takes about 3 months from the day you book your appointment to the day of the surgery. So book now and you'll have it done in early Fall. The cooler weather makes hiding the surgery easier and more comfortable. Wearing the compression wrap in mid summer is, was a killer!

10-4
3cheers

did you get yours done by dr fielding?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 10:36:27 AM by bossman »

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Re:
thing is Silverman is in your hometown and takes great care of you..... is it worth the drives and revisions if necessary to T.O????

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Re:
thing is Silverman is in your hometown and takes great care of you..... is it worth the drives and revisions if necessary to T.O????

i think it is worth it if im saving over $3000

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Re:
How much does Fielding charge? and why so cheap? ???

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Re:
How much does Fielding charge? and why so cheap? ???

you can get it for the most $1600, thats what people told me on here

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Re:
Thats freaken amazing....... let me know if that is true, i'd really like to see if that is actually the case.... makes no sense to me

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
Re:
Thats freaken amazing....... let me know if that is true, i'd really like to see if that is actually the case.... makes no sense to me

read around this site, alot of people got the sugery from dr fielding and said they're really happy with it.  The exision is paid by OHIP but the lipo you have to pay for which is $1000-$1600

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Re:
didnt think ohip would cover any of it..... thats great!

Offline ireallyhatemyself

• Posting Member
Re:
with Silverman it was "$4000.00 plus $1050.00 for hospital and anesthetist fees plus GSt"

He came reccomended to my from people I know, but I still wanted someone who really handles gynecomista, not just someone who will give me lipo and hope for the best. Not that he would do that, I don't know, so I wanted to see Fielding.

my price with him was 1285 and I'm very excited. My surgery is early July. I'm basically just counting down the days now, I'm so excited

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Re:
I got my boobies done last summer :o :o.  at St. Joseph by the man himself- Dr. Fielding. I havent been on this site for a bit now.

lator skator

3cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024