Author Topic: INDENTED NIPPLE-- ANYONE?  (Read 7736 times)

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Has anyone else here had excision that has left them with one or both nipples indented ... especially when they flex the chest?

If so. is this temporary or am I screwed

ANYONE?

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Do you mean the nipple or the areola.

Many get a "dent" in the areola.  I did too.  At 3 weeks, the surgeon told me i could vigorously massage to loosen up.  He said over time the "fold/dent" would loosen up with or without massage, but he said I could massage to loosen it up more quickly.  He said the massage could be a vigorous as I wanted as there was no risk of any permanent damage after 3 weeks.  The best way is to put one hand on your hip , flex the pec, and use the opposite hand to reach over and massage hard, back/forth and up/down with the palm.  This keeps the muscle more firm and helps the skin  "rip" from the muscle.  Essentially, the skin adheres to the muscle and takes time to loosen, except if you massage and loosen in quicker.

I must say, that the area did loosen.  I'm at 10-11 weeks and it looks normal now.  I still massage the scar tissue under the areola and it is breaking down over time, but this does irritate the areola and make them temporarily puffy for several hours after.

Hope that helps
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Wow..... thats great thanks so much!!

I was worried about the indent cause it was on one side only... looked wierd when I flexed... and yes.. the areola...

Thanks again

Offline Spleen

I had a fold in my left areola where a lot more gland was removed.  It improved a lot by he 6month mark.  Only I would notce anything today, and it's still way better than the tittie I used to have.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Supaaman,

I think this is a common problem so thanks for the advice.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline flex1appeal

Would you say you'd rather have indented nipples or puffy? I think I'd go with the indented. I'd rather have neither though.

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
I would rather have a perfect chest... not much to ask for a low,low price of $5000

What do you think....

Girls pay a bit more for pefect boobies... why can't we  LOL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024