Author Topic: Paranoid about new gyno possibility, read this  (Read 12502 times)

Offline CROWNZ

• Posting Member
CLOWNZ?????? BUHAHAHAHAHAA, atleast i aint the one at age 23 balding looking like a clown

http://www.clown-ministry.com/images/bob-bell-bozo-clown-color.jpg

just stop ejaculating and u will see the hair stop falling out kid and eat right dont listen to these fools there not the ones losing there hair u feel me.

when i say dont ejaculate dont mean to never do it, yeah u can like once a month, but just think like this, whats more important your hair or ejaculating?? pick one

Offline avillax

• Posting Member
Well guess what CLOWNZ, I got enough money to pay for hair transplants my whole life, and I don't even need that, because I am norwood 1, I just had an operation 6 months ago, and the problem got solved for at least 10 years.
None had the chance to notice I was going bald.

I don't believe on your crazy mormon 15 year old kiddyness.

The only thing I am sure of is:

"EVERYTIME YOU MASTURBATE, GOD KILLS A KITTEN......PLEASE THINK OF THE KITTENS"

Offline flex1appeal

CLOWNZ?????? BUHAHAHAHAHAA, atleast i aint the one at age 23 balding looking like a clown

http://www.clown-ministry.com/images/bob-bell-bozo-clown-color.jpg

just stop ejaculating and u will see the hair stop falling out kid and eat right dont listen to these fools there not the ones losing there hair u feel me.

when i say dont ejaculate dont mean to never do it, yeah u can like once a month, but just think like this, whats more important your hair or ejaculating?? pick one

You outta be banned from this site for stupidity alone. I didn't think it was possible to be as stupid as you are. Your name says it all clownz! Just need to put the word ass in front of it.

Offline CROWNZ

• Posting Member
i should smack alllllllllllllllllllllll of u for fun, and i hope i do get banned aint none of u here helping avillax, all u guys are like the devil to this guy, this is like the movie the fugitive at the end u find out im right. Im not here to talk to u full headed grease monkeys, im here to help my man avillax, so to the rest of u fleas buzz off or ill scratch u off.  

avillax, ur a young guy, its because of ejaculation 100% positive ill put money on it. these guys dont know anything about hairloss u want to know why (THERE NOT BALDING).  

if u did not have gynecomastia, whould u know anything about it???? i think not..............so im done here peace
(HATERS)

Offline Hypo-is-here

Offline flex1appeal

i should smack alllllllllllllllllllllll of u for fun, and i hope i do get banned aint none of u here helping avillax, all u guys are like the devil to this guy, this is like the movie the fugitive at the end u find out im right. Im not here to talk to u full headed grease monkeys, im here to help my man avillax, so to the rest of u fleas buzz off or ill scratch u off.  

avillax, ur a young guy, its because of ejaculation 100% positive ill put money on it. these guys dont know anything about hairloss u want to know why (THERE NOT BALDING).

if u did not have gynecomastia, whould u know anything about it???? i think not..............so im done here peace
(HATERS)

I knew about gynecomastia long before I had it because I was in the bodybuilding world. Just because I didn't have it didn't mean I chose to not educate myself about the risks of getting it and what exactly it was. By your dumbass logic, every doctor educated on baldness and specializing in baldness must be bald. Otherwise they would not know didley squat. And also by your logic, you know didley squat about balding too because you mentioned many times you were not balding. So you just confessed to knowing shit about balding. So, shut the f--k up now. You are just another pathetic guy who uses the internet to talk smack and hide behind what he says. Grow up. Someone please ban this guy.

Offline CROWNZ

• Posting Member
flex1appeal<<<<GUY  i was balding, once i notice i was i went to find out why i was balding, it started at age 17 and its  from ejaculation, yes i stop ejaculating and lost no more hair im 26, i have an older borhter who did not stop when i found out about this and is all bald on the top of his head and getting worse, yeah he is a nympho and does it everyday, i told my little brother about it 2 he is 23 and not balding, so yes its ejaculation if its at a young age.

and yeah u know about gynecomastia before because u would read stuff on body building, but if u just wanted to be a car mechanic u sure would not

and yes i metioned im not balding, why do u think i can tell this info to the guy, because its proof that u wont bald no more guy.
u guys sound more stupid every time

Offline CROWNZ

• Posting Member
i might be stupid, but atleast i aint dumb lolololololololol dumb asses

Offline Hypo-is-here

^ don't feed the troll- ban him ::)

Offline igotit

So basically don't have sex/masturbate, you wont lose any hair, you wont have to use any form of drug or treatment to replace hair-which may cause Gynecomastia, CROWNZ should be a millionare, he has found a way to prevent Gyne for some
people. Please regard this post as sarcasm, I'm merley entertaining soon to be banned CLOWN. By the way dude
iF u UsEd propr gramer u mite hav bin takn seriesly

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
First of all I'll say that this is one of the most rediculous threads I have seen in some time, thanks to CROWNZ.  That said, I don't support banning this guy just for posting things we consider stupid.  If you think about it, CROWNS has unwittingly provided some comic relief on a site that is chock full of some sad situations.  Why else do you think the thread has had so many hits and posts?  At any rate, if CROWNZ is banned, then I can (and I'll bet you can, too) think of several others who have posted much more stupid and hurtful things.  Those people should be banned first.  See what I'm saying?  

I never have before, but one day I may say something stupid.  I don't want to be banned for that either.  ;)  
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

It's not so much because he is stupid but moreso because he is just trying to be an ass to everyone. Butting heads and hoping to instigate an internet boxing match. That is the real reason he is posting here. He offers no helpful suggestions to anyone. Yes, it is comic relief but is it comic relief we really want to hear? NO.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
It's not so much because he is stupid but moreso because he is just trying to be an ass to everyone. Butting heads and hoping to instigate an internet boxing match. That is the real reason he is posting here. He offers no helpful suggestions to anyone. Yes, it is comic relief but is it comic relief we really want to hear? NO.

Flex, I hear what you're saying and agree with you totally.  My point is that there are others who've posted much more offensive and hurtful things than this guy, but as far as I know they're still on here.  

One of the most important lessons I have learned in my 40+ years of living:
If you want to get rid of people who are fueled by attention, just ignore them.  

Offline avillax

• Posting Member
The funny thing is, if you could stop losing your hair by stop having sex why the heck do you need your hair anyway?

Offline flex1appeal

I am going to try and go bald so I have increased my forearm workouts to 6 times a day and I have sex at least once per day if possible. I should go bald in no time at this rate. I'll keep you guys posted on the progress in a few weeks. LMAO

Actually, come to think of it, the info from CLOWNZ is opposite of what I was told growing up. I was always told jerking off would promote hair growth especially on your palms.

flex

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024