Author Topic: Gyne2  (Read 15191 times)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
My preference is to not start another board, but to have the full discussion on this board. I started this section so that there was a place to bring this into the light. As noted it has been part of the lists, but now is time to have it here.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

pjnIL

I'm 18 and I've come to pretty much accept myslef.  I am stilled somewhat embarrassed but not much as I used to be.  I do not think I would have surgery.  Maybe, but probably not.  Because I know it won't cure everything.  Also I am overweight and it would most likely to come back.  But it is good to see not everyone just wants surgery. Also I don't just have puffy nipples these are full fledged breasts.  like a C or a D I guess.  But also they are quite saggy from severe fluctuations in weight.  I was 260 at 16 then climbed up to 280 then I went on weight loss pills and got to 220, I was maybe 225 when I turned 17 then I gradually got to 245 then 260 and now back at 280.  I do wear t shirts and polo shirts, usually a XXL.  with an XL white cotton undershirt.  I use to only where white cotton dress shirts with a heavy cotton sweater over.  But not anymore unless it is cold or for a nice event.  I will even where just a dress shirt without a suit coat or sweater.  I have not gone shirtless in a longtime.   But this is a good board and I hope more people will post.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
william, are you by any chance the moderator from the yahoo board?  either way, welcome.  
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 07:25:18 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
good to see you, i remembered you from there.  haven't been there in a year or two now.  i probably didn't enjoy gine2d's fabrications and lack of basic netiquette etc after a while, merle's board seemed more active and supportive, but enjoyed discussing with you over there.   :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 08:43:33 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline starmajic9

• Posting Member
  • I love my girls !!

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
The URL is wrong. And as far as I am concerned, the site is surgery netural. There is more to do if one wants surgery that if not. The not wanting surgery is mostly an internal process of change and emotional growth. So there ends up being a lot more information about surgery than not.

The more who post here the better, as the new guys really benefit from hearing from guys that have come to accept their breasts if not love them.

Merle

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024