Author Topic: Fielding's Office, Exact Location?  (Read 3771 times)

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
2425 Bloor

does anyone know the office number, forget to get it, if not, i'll call

is it right on jane/bloor? if taking the ttc (if no strike), get off at jane on the bloor line right?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
2425 Bloor, does anyone know the office number, forget to get it, if not, i'll call.

Office #401.

is it right on jane/bloor? if taking the ttc (if no strike), get off at jane on the bloor line right?

2425 Bloor Street West is on the south side of Bloor, just east of Jane.

If taking the TTC (no strike, they settled), yes, get off at the Jane Street station. When you get to the road way, you'll have to make a right turn ( headding west ). The medical building is about 5 minutes from the train station. You'll have to cross the street as the building is on the south side of Bloor.

Hope this helps...

John.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 06:28:01 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline toronto

• Silver Member

If taking the TTC (no strike, they settled), yes, get off at the Jane Street station. When you get to the road way, you'll have to make a right turn ( headding west ). The medical building is about 5 minutes from the train station.
John.[/b]

I got off at Jane and made a left when i hit the road way to get to Bloor...it's literally right across the street, didn't even take 5 minutes...

the only confusing part is there's another medical building on the other corner with a dentist and stuff, so at first that's what i thought it was until i realized that building has a Jane St. address (says on the front of the building)....

for anyone else going there, it's the medical building with the Coffee Time directly across the street from it, not the other one..
« Last Edit: April 12, 2005, 09:12:05 PM by toronto »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

the only confusing part is there's another medical building on the other corner with a dentist and stuff, so at first that's what i thought it was until i realized that building has a Jane St. address (says on the front of the building)....

That's odd as Doc Fielding's business card says '2425 Bloor Street West'.  Wierd huh?

I'm gonna ask JCF about that at my 3 month exam....

John.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 04:28:59 PM by Bambu »

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
when i went for my consult i got fukked up to !!! when into that dentists's office to ask for directions...haha,you think the chick working there woulda known where the good doctor's office was, but no way!!
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline toronto

• Silver Member

That's odd as Doc Fielding's buisness card says '2425 Bloor Street West'.  Wierd huh?

I'm gonna ask JCF about that at my 3 month exam....

John.

No that's correct, his address is 2425 Bloor, i meant the decoy building had a jane address (that's how i realized it wasn't the right building without actually going in)

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
when i went for my consult i got fukked up to !!! when into that dentists's office to ask for directions...haha,you think the chick working there woulda known where the good doctor's office was, but no way!!

haha..i decided to play it cool, i walked along bloor st like i knew where i was going, saw the 2425 across the street, went into the coffeetime like i meant to get a coffee all along and went off to my appointment..

i hate looking lost, especially when toronto's the only city i've ever lived in!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

No that's correct, his address is 2425 Bloor, i meant the decoy building had a jane address (that's how i realized it wasn't the right building without actually going in)

Ah! okay.... I misunderstood you. Sorry  :-[ :-[ :-[....   :P

John.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 04:33:41 PM by Bambu »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024