Author Topic: Went to see Fielding today  (Read 2860 times)

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
I have it (never really was a doubt)...

I read in here before there was problems with his secretary being a little loud, i was kind of dreading that part, but she was very good, she knew what i was there for from when i called and booked the appointment and didnt' ask again or mention it.  Small office, everyone can hear everything.

He poked and prodded and measured stuff with a ruler, very nice guy, i was nervous going in, this is the first person in 13 years i've ever taken my shirt off in front of (including my girlfriend of 5 years), but when it came down to it,  it was no big deal, he's there to help, and i'm sure he's seen worse...

He talked about possible complications and the fact that he would rather undercorrect than overcorrect, cause an overcorrection is a lot harder to fix (makes sense, but when your that desperate to get it gone, you just want it gone, no such thing as overcorrection, but i understand what he is saying)...

i'm 1200 plus gst for the lipo, excision is covered by OHIP..

the doctor seems like a very nice guy, gives u a chance to ask questions at the end, but while he's giving his speech, it's very tough to get him to stop talking long enough to ask a question..it was ok, he was thorough in his explanation, and at the end he did answer my questions no problems..

just wanted to thank everyone on here, without this board i would not be getting this done, im' still amazed i got up the courage to even go see someone about this, i'm sure after surgery it will feel even better..

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'm 1200 plus gst for the lipo, excision is covered by OHIP...

That's what I paid also...

the doctor seems like a very nice guy, gives u a chance to ask questions at the end, but while he's giving his speech, it's very tough to get him to stop talking long enough to ask a question.

I noticed that too!

just wanted to thank everyone on here, without this board i would not be getting this done, im' still amazed i got up the courage to even go see someone about this, i'm sure after surgery it will feel even better..

Pics Dude..... Pics!  'Before' and 'After'

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
digicam is broken, i'll try to get one before the surgery

does fielding take before and after pics? if he does, i could post those if he gives them to you

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
Consider yourself VERY lucky that you're paying so little. I tried booking consultation with Fielding but I wouldn't be able to see him til the middle of May, and that would require me to take a flight from Vancouver to Toronto instead of a train from Montreal to Toronto (moving from Montreal to Vancouver at the end of the month)...

I'm seeing a really good doctor a couple of days after I get back. I'm just going to pay whatever they ask because I really want to get rid of this crap.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
digicam is broken, i'll try to get one before the surgery

does fielding take before and after pics? if he does, i could post those if he gives them to you

JCF takes pics but only after he marks up your chest with a marker in the operating room. He may let you have copies. You will have to ask him.

John.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 04:25:42 PM by Bambu »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024