Author Topic: moobs  (Read 2196 times)

Offline jblakes84

how can you tell if its gynecomastia or just fat under my chest. one of by pecs is normal and the other sticks out it looks like its fat but not sure because i've been gonig to the gym for a few years and i have built alot of chest muscle up. i also do alot of excercise as i'm i play rugby and football as well as swimming but it hasn't shrunk in size and its startingto get me down because i've put alot of effort in over the years because i was a little bit on the chubby side and now its just my left pec that looks like fat. can someone help me please.

cheers james

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Generally real gyne will be relatively tender and a bit harder then if it was just fat.

Offline Fat-Elvis

• Bronze Member
What exactly do you mean by "tender"?  I ask because when I feel my chest, it doesn't really feel any "harder" than my fat (although I don't have a lot of fat).  So I every once in a while wonder if it's just really stubborn fat and not gyne.  But I doubt it.

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Varies on each person still.. but what I described is probably the most general way to check.. doesn't mean you don't have gyne as it does vary quite a bit.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024