Author Topic: Can you tell if I have gyno from these pics ?  (Read 8291 times)

Offline freestyler

• Posting Member
oh ok, so have u gone for surgery ? or sticking to diet and weights etc.. ?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Going for surgery. There's no way diet and exercise can get rid of the glandular tissue, sadly.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
Going for surgery. There's no way diet and exercise can get rid of the glandular tissue, sadly.

mate just because u have glandular tissue doesn't mean this guy does, also just because u can get down to a 6 pack without your chest looking better doesn't mean this guy will, while it is likely he does have some, every person is an individual and he may look perfectly fine with just hitting the gym more and no surgery at all. you aren't doing anyone any favors by promoting surgery as the best option without exhausting lesser ones first. if you stick around this site long enough you will realize that surgery isn't going to give everyone the "perfect" chest, often an improvement but often scarring thats worth avoiding. at the end of the day this guys chest isn't noticeably out of place on his body. if he wants surgery then its his prerogative to go and do it if he wants but its inappropriate for you to go around recommending surgery based on photos like these.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

mate just because u have glandular tissue doesn't mean this guy does, also just because u can get down to a 6 pack without your chest looking better doesn't mean this guy will, while it is likely he does have some, every person is an individual and he may look perfectly fine with just hitting the gym more and no surgery at all. you aren't doing anyone any favors by promoting surgery as the best option without exhausting lesser ones first. if you stick around this site long enough you will realize that surgery isn't going to give everyone the "perfect" chest, often an improvement but often scarring thats worth avoiding. at the end of the day this guys chest isn't noticeably out of place on his body. if he wants surgery then its his prerogative to go and do it if he wants but its inappropriate for you to go around recommending surgery based on photos like these.

I'm just saying that u cannot get rid of glandular tissue, regardless how much u diet. Sure, some fat might disappear, but the glands will still be there. But, u're right, we cannot be sure if it's glands or not.

About the surgery: Dude, where did I ever recommend surgery? I said that I AM GOING FOR SURGERY, what part of that don't u understand?::)

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Some guys have a notible hard lump. Others don't.( Mine feels soft and fatty with a fish eggs and string component. this is most likely the glandular portion. My nips are perfect dime size.) So ya never know cause everyone is a little different. Bottom line is I can see the breast enlargment in your photos above. It will be tough to get rid of it in the gym. you may get some improvement, maybe. Won't hurt to try and you will get into better shape for the exercise. Just be prepared to accept that surgery is the most likely to be the fix.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Skyhawk, What do you mean by fish egg & string componet?
Mine feels kind of like what you describing. Mine does not feel to hard but soft like texture and it seems like it spread wide.

Offline freestyler

• Posting Member
Yeah mate, I appreciate the feedback but unfortunately I dont think I can afford surgery right now..like one of the users' says, I dont have a hard lump..its more like a soft fat deposit..however when i try and feel my nipple and its underneath, i can feel some sorta 'fish eggs to string' kinda thing..

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5193/p1010009uq6.jpg

I think its obvious in this pic the 'area' i'm talking about..I really dont wanna go through surgery just for this small bit.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Well, it's up to you mate. If it doesn't damages you alot mentally, then don't bother. I mean, it's not that bad.

Offline freestyler

• Posting Member
Skyhawk, What do you mean by fish egg & string componet?
Mine feels kind of like what you describing. Mine does not feel to hard but soft like texture and it seems like it spread wide.

Yeah I think my situation is similar to that..no hard lump ; just feels like that there is a thin layer of fat covering my pec but it converges onto a central point [small mass ?] which happens to be right behind my nipple..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024