Author Topic: ACNE before surgery....  (Read 1654 times)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
hey guys, i heard acne can be deciding factor for the ps in deciding to perform a surgery or not, i have mild acne on my shoulders and back, ive had it since puberty, my  dermatologist told me i have tendency to get it because i emit a lot of heat or something, he asked me to drink a lot of water and stay away from greasy food, but this was an year ago, but i still have it, but my frontal body and face is clear. i want this op done by dr bermant, but i dont know whats his policy in this matter, has anyone else experienced this problem, please share your stories and advice, thank you.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
the reason they do that is infection risk since they don't want your body fighting on two fronts at once.  your only real shot is to talk with him directly and find out how bad is bad, you don't want to travel and have him say no.  might talk with the dermi again and find out if it can be improved any more too, explain to him the problem.  otherwise though you might be forced to wait a little longer. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024