Author Topic: Any suggestions??  (Read 3153 times)

Offline novascotiahfx

• Posting Member
hey guys? its starting to get hot out and I am in the midst of savng money for an operation, but i need to know of any helpful ways to concele or minimize the apperance of breast on short sleve shirts? like any tricks anyone used? tape? i dunno? any suggestioons will help, i wish i had some money now but thats not the case, thanks guys!!

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Just remember that it takes about 3 months from the day you call for your consultation to the day you get your monkeys removed. I think its better to have it done in the Fall b/c you wont be sweating when wearing the bandage and its easier to hide. One good news is you dont have to pay until 5 days before the surgery. So plan well in advance.  About hiding your tts. Wear shirts that have pockets!  :P
Its none of my business...but you should tell your Mom and Pop. I am 100% certain they will do everthing  to help you. On my pre-op visit there was a young man around 17 who was with his parents! They were there to help their kid.
Lator skator

3cheers :P

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
By a REALLY tight t shirt and wear it under your normal one. Occasssionally pull the shirt under your outside shirt down so that it flattens the breasts to a certain extent. Hiding them better. Also, wear t shirts that have writting on the chest area, not ones the are imprinted into the shirt but actually sowed or glued on. That hides them alot.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
Black shirts with writing on the front.

Also, tight shirts underneath like a size S undershirt or something.

Offline ASRel

• Posting Member
My thing was always wearing a wifebeater underneath, worked relatively well enough

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Wear a t-shirt that is two sizes too small for you. That holds'em down purdy good. Then wear a button-down shirt with chest pockets over top.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024