Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 17238 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
With a bit of encouragement from folks on this side of the website I wore a brassiere today for three appointments at my healthcare provider.  With the need to wear glasses for the first time in my life I met with a optician to get a prescription.  She suggested we do a series of tests to see what condition my eyes are in.  So I met with a three women and did the tests.  Again, I was wearing an open shirt over a dark blue tee shirt with the brassiere shown above covering my breasts.  No one gave me the least attention, at least insofar as my breasts.  (The last young woman was slender with a voluptuous bosom and I would have loved to compare notes with her...)  Then I went to visit a woman friend, who was one of the friends I told about my journey with breasts and brassieres.  I'd even shown her on a Zoom call by lifting my tee shirt.  She was impressed with both the brassiere and my breasts.  I decided I wouldn't say anything about wearing a brassiere when we met.  We shared two close hugs, one at the beginning, one at the end.  Her hands did slide down my back during the first hug, so she may have felt the band of the brassiere but she said nothing.  I'm tempted to call her just to see if she was aware I was wearing a brassiere.  I'm not sure yet whether I'll do that.

I appreciate the positive comments about my breasts.  I am rather smitten with them myself, but as I've said before, a trauma history can cause many things in life to be sexualized.  Looking at and touching my breasts definitely has an erotic element to it.  I put on a lighter blue tee shirt when I arrived home... specifically so I can see more easily the shape of my breasts.  So this is MY journey of acceptance.
Good for you! You have breasts for a reason, nothing is completely random.
Yours are quite nice and you shouldn't be ashamed of them in the least. 😉

Even if they noticed, most people would not say anything at all. 🙂
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Busty

42Csurprise!

So glad you are starting to wear your more often when you go out.  I am sure you feel better in a bra.  You look better, too

Offline Justagirl💃

If your have breasts, they should be supported. 

Women will use the pencil test. So if standing up straight you can tuck a pencil under your breast and it stays there "held in the fold", you need support. 

What kind of support depends on personal preference. But basically D cup and beyond will require an underwire to keep you from having neck and back pain. 
C cup will just look better and well supported in an underwire. 
And remember that not all underwire bras are the same. 

There are some pretty cheap ones on amazon that will really "stick it to you" if your go that route (wire pops through and pokes you). 

Enjoy buying bras, the girls are there to stay. Take good care of them. 💖

Offline Justagirl💃

You should really have a professional fitting it least once a year. So you don't forget, you can always make it a "birthday treat". "New fitting and bra". 

Breasts change over time due to hormone levels and weight gain/loss. There is nothing worse than an poor fitting bra. 

https://www.amplebosom.com/blog/bra-advice/when-to-have-a-bra-fitting#:~:text=It's%20a%20good%20idea%20to,change%20due%20to%20different%20circumstances.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I thought I'd add to this thread with another photo... from this morning.  I was in the mood for a bit of red... a turtleneck I've shown before.  Yesterday, with encouragement from men here who seem to find my breasts attractive, I wore a brassiere all day long.  I have to say doing so takes me to an altered state, both from the feel of the band around my chest and the silky cups holding my breasts and from the reflections I encounter as I move through the day.  As a youth I would definitely have been captivated by these breasts... so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I am right now... knowing they are MY breasts shaped by MY brassiere... one of many in a dresser drawer.

Offline Justagirl💃

Look really nice my friend 💖

Offline Busty

42CSurprise!, you look great in that top. I love how your bra gives you a nice lifted and shaped presentation. You have a bust to be proud of and to display with pride. 

Justagirl, so true about periodic bra fittings. I have found that sales associates are quiet accepting and welcoming to people like us. It is readily apparent that we have breasts like a woman, and they understand that we have the same need as women to wear well fitted bras in need an appropriate collection of bras to choose from each day as we decide which bra, best suits, what we will be wearing, doing, and our mood that day, just like women do. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thanks guys.  This is the brassiere working the magic... an old standby.  In fact, this is the first Lilyette minimizer I bought.  It has relaxed a bit.  I wore it almost the entire day yesterday and my body had no complaints.

Offline Busty

That bra looks good on you. You fill it nicely. Just imagine how full your bust would look if you were not wearing a minimizer, which, by definition, minimizes your assets. Also, something to think about. Many of us, including myself, are bottom heavy, so that the tops of our bras not quite as full. Styles such as balconette and other bras advertised as providing additional uplift can work well for us. Also, a molded bra can provide wonderful shaping. I see you are wearing underwire, which I have found works wonderfully at providing shaping and uplift.

Offline Justagirl💃

That does look really good, a very good fit from what I can tell.
42C has very good taste in bras.

Busty, full bottom breasts do well in a pushup bra as well, and of course the underwire provides just the right kind of support. 💖

Offline 42CSurprise!

That bra looks good on you. You fill it nicely. Just imagine how full your bust would look if you were not wearing a minimizer, which, by definition, minimizes your assets. Also, something to think about. Many of us, including myself, are bottom heavy, so that the tops of our bras not quite as full. Styles such as balconette and other bras advertised as providing additional uplift can work well for us. Also, a molded bra can provide wonderful shaping. I see you are wearing underwire, which I have found works wonderfully at providing shaping and uplift.
Thanks.  I'm afraid I'm much too fond of my nipples to wear a molded bra... the exhibitionist in me perhaps.  I have been looking at balconette and push-up brassieres but haven't found anything that motivated me to spend a few dollars.  But I expect I'll get there eventually.  Only one of the brassieres I own has stitching on the cups and none of them have padding.  I love thin, silky cups held in place by an underwire frame.

Offline Busty

The sheer bras are so comfy, soft, silky. With an underwire, they give decent support and shaping, but do not hold everything quite as well in place or offer the nipple concealment of a molded cup.  Sounds like you enjoy a small, controlled jiggle and some nipping out, which is a sexy look

Offline 42CSurprise!

Yes, I was just giving my breasts a bit of a bounce... they MORE than fill my hands.  Amazing how voluptuous I've become!  :o

Offline Justagirl💃

Yes, I was just giving my breasts a bit of a bounce... they MORE than fill my hands.  Amazing how voluptuous I've become!  :o
I enjoy mine immensely as well 💖🙆‍♀️💖

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Hi! I prefer lace underwires. They are cooler in warm weather.

❤️Joni❤️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024