Author Topic: Update on boob growth  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Busty

I think you will love the support and containment.  Soon it will become second nature to you.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi Busty,
I already do. I wore it under a tshirt to hang out with friends last night and wearing all day today. There’s no shame in an undershirt and it’s not miserable like the binders I used to wear.
-Ben

Offline gotgyne

I plan to wear my “bra” to work everyday for a while. I can wear actual bras at home. For now I guess you can say I’m trying to wear one full time.
Ben, you should do it. I've worn bras to work since 2005. Nobody had noticed it. But I had no white-collar job.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I have only one person say anything about my bra. I simply told them it was a posture brace for my upper back. Enough said. There was no further conversation. 

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
A whole new feeling of exposure as I was out in public sans shirt at a hot springs, it was dark and I got more than a few stares. No one voiced any comments but to me when I looked down they appeared larger than I remember. I am experiencing growth at the moment but I think the perception of ‘ larger’ is all in my mind
I felt relieved when the others left and settled in to a relaxed state
Regards, Bob

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
So far the shapewear has worked great. I wore it under a tshirt when out with friends and to work for a couple days. It feels very bra like but not compressive. Not too hot either.
I received the two sports bras I ordered in medium of same brand as my small ones that have been cutting off circulation. One fits great and is similar to the others. The other has a zippered front that I can’t close. Disappointed and debating whether to order another or not. These are only for home though.
When I was a teen I would have guessed I was a b cup. I remember girls talking about sizes and the girl with d cups had gigantic breasts compared to the others.
Then I had surgery and was flat for a long time. Today I measure a 3-1/2 inch difference between bust and underbust but it doesn’t seem they are as big as before surgery. Certainly not as big as the girls in school. It seems crazy to think I’m at a c or d cup. My perception of sizes is just off somehow.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Pic of me as a teen. One of very few pics showing boobs that survived.

Offline gotgyne

Hi Ben,
you are right, it could be a B cup. Most people underestimate the cup size. Your pic above is in my opinion more than a C cup. I'd guess at least D or more. This is strange. The underband/cup difference for measurements is not very significant. The cut of the bra is. I have bras of several companies between 40A to 40C. All of them fit. Then I've a bra in 38C. The underband is not too narrow, while with other bras this is way too small.
John

Offline 42CSurprise!

Hi Ben,
you are right, it could be a B cup. Most people underestimate the cup size. Your pic above is in my opinion more than a C cup. I'd guess at least D or more. This is strange. The underband/cup difference for measurements is not very significant. The cut of the bra is. I have bras of several companies between 40A to 40C. All of them fit. Then I've a bra in 38C. The underband is not too narrow, while with other bras this is way too small.
John
We've discussed cup size relative to band size.  I did a quick review of what is sometimes called "sister sizing" to note that the C cup in my 42" brassiere would be a D at 40"  So when I tried a 44B it fit just fine.  A B cup doesn't seem that big and it would be on someone wearing a 34" brassiere.  At 44" those cups are real and so are the breasts that fill them.  I use an extender on my 42" brassiere simply because that line doesn't come with a larger band AND the cups fit my breasts perfectly.  I'm not about to mess with perfection...

Sister Sizing Article

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I just ordered a sister size bra myself. I'm a DD in Torrid brands, but they sold out in my band size so I ordered a DDD in one band size smaller. I'll use extenders with it, and I just bought a few more of those too.

Just for comparison: If I were to drop 6" off my band without losing boobage (my goal), that would place me in 'I cup' territory. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi 42C,

Thanks for the article. I may need to try something different. I was sure of my size recently but may need to reevaluate.

-Ben

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Pic of the Shapermint brand tank I’ve been wearing under work clothes.

Offline Busty

That tank seems to give you some needed support. You certainly fill the bust of it. 😘

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I do like having the support. I’m ordering another so I can wear everyday.
I’ll try to post a side boob pic. This all started as what I thought was just scar pain but ended up being growth.
Sometimes I tell myself wearing a bra is an overreaction and feel silly. I never wore one when I had big boobs. After trying one though it’s starting to feel like a need. This site has been very validating.

Offline gotgyne

I tell myself wearing a bra is an overreaction and feel silly. I never wore one when I had big boobs.
Ben, now you have big boobs again. Enjoy it!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024