Author Topic: A Gallery of pre-op, immediate post-op and late post-op GYNE GONE!!  (Read 7266 times)

Offline rage.against.the.machine

• Bronze Member
Hey rage,

You and I have a very similar case and I also had excision only. I just wanted to ask you, when did your swelling go down completely and how long did you wear your vest? I read in one of your other posts that you "still had swelling at 3 weeks that looked worse than the initial problem at times?"

thanks.

Hey man,

I never had a vest - I wore underarmour undershirts.  I believe I stopped wearing them completely after getting surgery because they were painful.  I would recommend getting the surgery in the winter and just wearing a few layers of clothing (if you are self-conscious.)  My swelling went away slowly for about 5 months.  Most of the time, post-op, my nipples looked better than before I had surgery.  It was just sometimes they became very swollen (and hurt badly) in the 1-3 week post-op period.  I was in some pain and I missed about a week of school if I recall correctly.

• Bronze Member
Looking forward to the summer and beach weather!  :) Live and Laugh guys!

Offline texastoast88

• Posting Member
dude, your results are awesome. you look incredible (no homo). i only hope my results will turn out this good. congrats on crossing over to the other side bud.
Dallas Mavericks basketball for life

• Bronze Member
hahaha thanks.  Train hard, eat well, you will be fine.  Good luck with surgery.

Offline Telly

Hey man,

I was just wondering how old were you when you got your surgery. Because I am 15 with a very similar case to yours and have had gyno for about 4 years been looking into surgery i also live in Ontario. But am worried that i wont find a decent doctor due to my age. any help would be appreciated.   

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
What was wrong with your chest before the surgery? It looked to me just like many young mens' chests. Slightly larger than average nipples - hardly any breast tissue - normal looking. Do you believe that you had a real case of gynecomastia? Just wondering -

• Bronze Member
Hey man,

I was just wondering how old were you when you got your surgery. Because I am 15 with a very similar case to yours and have had gyno for about 4 years been looking into surgery i also live in Ontario. But am worried that i wont find a decent doctor due to my age. any help would be appreciated.   
I had just turned 17.  If I were you, I would wait until 16-17 years old, because you are decently late in puberty, so hopefully no gyne will come back post-op.  Talk to a family doctor, they will give u a consultation with a surgeon.  Or try to get Dr. Girvan in London.

What was wrong with your chest before the surgery? It looked to me just like many young mens' chests. Slightly larger than average nipples - hardly any breast tissue - normal looking. Do you believe that you had a real case of gynecomastia? Just wondering -
They stuck out about .5 an inch and REALLY bothered me.  I was diagnosed with gynecomastia by my doctor.  The glandular tissue that was removed can be evidence of that.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024