Author Topic: Summer embarrassment  (Read 6594 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Another gyne 'moment' that I had was a few yers back, I was being fitted for a Tux for a wedding and when the girl measured my chest she had that 'Demonic' smile plastered all over her face. Very humilliating to say the least....   :'(

John.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 06:48:04 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
My friends, most of them, at the times when I had to go shirtless, didn't say much at all about it. Like when I had to swim during P.E. which ended after 9th grade thank god. But there were 2 shining moments that kicked my self-esteem down a few noches permanently. One time, during the aforementioned swimming, a girl that liked me later said I had boobs and proceeded to dub me 'fake jake'. Humiliating...
>:(

The other time was when I woke up and went to eat breakfast with my family. I hadn't had gyne for very long and my Dad proceeded to yell at me, " Put on a shirt! " I looked at my Mom with a quizzical expression, hoping to get some consolation or to tell  my Dad off, but she agreed. I was so down. Ever since I recieved ridicule up until I was 15.

Not embarrassing as much as tormenting I'd say.
It'll get better though, I know that much.  ::)

jk_2k8
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 10:05:46 AM by jk_2k8 »
Gyne since: 13
When's surgery: My 18th B-Day

Offline rangerslinky

• Posting Member
  • =]
The other time was when I woke up and went to eat breakfast with my family. I hadn't had gyne for very long and my Dad proceeded to yell at me, " Put on a shirt! " I looked at my Mom with a quizzical expression, hoping to get some consolation or to tell  my Dad off, but she agreed.

:o

Offline fajast

• Posting Member
  • Had surgery on 7th Sept 06.....
The other time was when I woke up and went to eat breakfast with my family. I hadn't had gyne for very long and my Dad proceeded to yell at me, " Put on a shirt! " I looked at my Mom with a quizzical expression, hoping to get some consolation or to tell  my Dad off, but she agreed.
jk_2k8

Similar here, I was helping my father with my newly developed buds  :) when I noticed that he was getting furious for no reason, scolding me time and again for nothing when atlast he yelled, "go wear a shirt".

Once I was sitting with my aunt's younger (1 yr) son in my lap when that innocent  ??? kid tried to grab my t1t over the T shirt and put it in in his mouth... everyone laughed except me ofcourse.

Another time my younger cousin, 10 at that time, came to me with a red face and whispered that if I show him my t1ts he will show me his tool  :o ....

Life is filled with such moments, wont be able to write them all here.  :-[

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024