Author Topic: what kind of surgery do i need  (Read 1316 times)

Offline woozee

hello to everybody.

I would like to know if i have gyno. Do i need a surgery?

In case of surgery, i have some doubt:

Some say that i have to do only lipo, others say that is lipo and extract the gland through the areola, what is the best choice?

I heard also that it can be done by liposuction and gland cutting cannula, with minimally invasive technique.

Would like to have some clarification before subject myself to a surgery.

Thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Gynecomastia is not a life threatening condition, so no one needs to have surgery at all. It is an embarrassment, and lots of men these days do have surgery to reduce the size of their breasts. It is actually the most common cosmetic surgery performed on men.

Some of us, myself included, have breasts larger than yours but we have chosen to either live with it or simply ignore it. There is not one right or wrong answer, but there is only one answer that is right for you and you are the only person who can make that choice.

If the condition causes you great embarrassment or anxiety then I guess the best choice is surgery.  The exact nature of the procedure is not something you should be concerned about. Seek out the services of a good cosmetic surgeon experienced with male breast reduction and let the surgeon decide how to proceed.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024