Author Topic: Bermant #1 gynecomastia Castle Connolly Top Doctors 2007  (Read 7398 times)

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
Ok so can we get a list of doctors to AVOID in the whole of USA? I need to know if Im getting screwed!

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
how do we know all of you arent working for or are the doctors yourselves?not trying to be a jerk, I am in South California (Orange COunty) and am seriously frustrated finding a good surgeon. PLEASE HELP.

There are at least three surgeons in the Surgeons Listing on the front page of the site. That would be a good place to start.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
too the people looking for a surgeon in Southern California.
I live in Southern California(orange county) and I have a consultation set up next week..
Not sure how good he's gonna be or anything.. I visited his website and he has like 10 pages on gyne and some before and after pictures too..
btw.. he is located in Newport Beach..

http://www.cruiseplasticsurgery.com/

there's the link to some of his work..I have no clue how good he is or anything though..

also what is up with some of you guys on this site acting like there are only a few surgeons out there capable of doing this surgery?
there are thousands of surgeons in America alone and just doesn't seem fair to label the 5 or so as the ones only capable of doing the job..

I and most people are not willing to fly across the country and spend a couple extra thousand dollars when there are just as capable surgeons in our neighborhood...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 04:26:56 AM by Hux »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024