Author Topic: FREEDOM - Thanks to Dr. Karidis 26/2/9 ( THREE WEEK photos added)  (Read 13207 times)

Offline phantom51red

• Posting Member
Re: FREEDOM - Thanks to Dr. Karidis 26/2/9 ( THREE WEEK photos added)
Congrats  for you jock ,its been good reading your thread,im due in december for op ,i can not wait  :)
I think ill be staying in same hotel too, dr k secretery said i should get a discount if i mention im in for op ,was this the case with you too ?

Offline JD07

• Posting Member
Re: FREEDOM - Thanks to Dr. Karidis 26/2/9 ( THREE WEEK photos added)
Hey Jock,

Interesting thread to read as I have just had my op with Karidis. I'm now 5 days post op and delightred with the results from the surgery. I've  noticed that my RH side is more swollen than the left, witht the left still being flat as a pancake and the right kinda looking 20% how it was before, im hoping this goes down soon as am a tad worried its not worked proper on the right, but im probably being paranoid!!

I cant wait to get this vest off in the mornings too, but well worth it, been putting on old clothes that i liked but never plucked up the courage to wear, what a difference one day and one op can do to you. My girlfriend has noticed a change in my walk as well, standing more straight, shoulders back and proud with head held high! Good times ahead  ;D
Thank you Karidis!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024