Author Topic: Considering surgery  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Goldrush

• Posting Member
Hey guys,
I'm 15 and have had gyne for 2-3 years (will be turning 16 soon). I've had gyne for quite some time now. I feel its worsening. It went from puffy nipples to gaining more mass. I've got those lines on my chest from it aswell. I don't have any good pics just of the ones from the marks nad my puffiness. I know its not a pretty bad case but my dad said we could go see a doctor if i wanted to (hes a doctor himself) after i get my braces off. I'm wondering if i should wait longer to see what happens or go ahead and consult a doctor?

That is from january. I started a diet and lost 30lbs but it just seem to make my gyne more obvious. My nipples are puffier than they are in the picture. This started to happen when i worked out more and eat less and wore undearmour alot more. I'm going back on a regular diet to get some more lbm (a few suggest i might be messing with my metabolism becuase of weight changes). I play football, i'm pretty fit. Would like to me more confident comfortable and not have girls asking me questions about my chest. Really makes me feel uncomfortable. I haven't been going out lately. Mainly just staying home and listneing to music and stuff like that. I still workout 4 days a week and have 2 days of cardio and 1 off day. I keep my diet as best as i can since i'm not under supervision anymore (i used to have people check on my diet) i tend to sway a little bit. I'll try and track down some other pictures.

Thanks alot,
Goldrush

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Good job talking to your dad about it.  

If your arms were down in the pic, i bet it would look even worse.

What type of questions do girls ask about your chest?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 07:49:45 PM by jc71 »

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
It sounds to me like your shunning away from things you like to do because of your gyne.  If this is the case then strongly consider having surgery and soon.  I'm in the same boat you're in.  Friends have invited me up to their cottage for water fun and I've had to turn them down.  One of my closest friends has a girlfriend whose parents have a pool in their backyard and I have not accepted one of their invites to go swimming.  

Last year I started lifting a lot of weights and doing cardio to no avail.  Like you, it just made my gyne more apparent.  I think a lot of guys go down the gym road because it is their last ditch effort to getting rid of their gyne.  What they end up with is a healthy body but are understandably to ashame of their gyne to show it off. Can you imagine trying to perfect your body without the gyne?  That would be amazing.  

I'm digressing but just to let you know, I'm having surgery on July 13 and not once have I felt like backing out.  Maybe I will feel differently once my operation date draws near but I doubt it.  I'm more excited then nervous.  The only thing I'm not looking forward to is wearing a compression vest in July.  

Offline Goldrush

• Posting Member
Thanks alot for you replies. They really mean alot to me.

Like girls will sometimes be like. I wish i had breasts like yours and i'd respond with something like maybe you should go thru puberty then and they laugh. I try not to make it a big deal and just joke about it. I've been to a couple pool parties with my shirt off. It bothers me when girsl ask questions or when i'm trying to do my thing it always comes up.

Blitz:
I've been lifting for about 3 years now. It's very frustrating because i like to workout my chest and it just seems to make everything worse. If you don't mind me asking, How old are you? You seem to be my age so i thank you for replying. I guess I'll go ahead and go in for a consultation i'll tell my dad i want to go ahead with it. I just have a question. Any chance of it coming back after surgery? Also, i play football, how long will i be out of lifting/exercise lets say if i do it next summer? (i'll be varsity by then)

Offline Goldrush

• Posting Member
No one wants to help me out?  :(

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Any chance of it coming back after surgery?

Yes.  If your hormones aren't stable there's a very good chance it'll come back.  Go see an endocrinologist.  Maybe you can avoid surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024