Author Topic: Post your profile view  (Read 5057 times)

aboywithgirls

Sophie,
You beat me to it. Red is definitely best under white.
A tip from one of my lady friends a lonf time ago.

Well actually you only beat me now! I posted this advice a few years back under a different ID and basically was laughed at.
Perhaps now you have added your gravitas to this tip others may heed and benefit
That's so funny 😁. My sister taught me this about 30 years ago. I had always seen my mother wear a white bra under a white blouse. I knew very well that my bra was going to be visible as it was on her. I thought "well, that's just how it's going to be" people WILL see that I am wearing a bra. My sister handed me one of her red bras and had me try it. It was a red, padded underwire. It gave me an additional cup size, but the bra was less noticeable. 

I use red and sand color bras interchangeably under my white tops, blouses and most of my white dresses as well.

♥️Sophie♥️

Brdy64

Sophie,

Well actually you only beat me now! I posted this advice a few years back under a different ID and basically was laughed at.
Perhaps now you have added your gravitas to this tip others may heed and benefit
Before I went underwire, all my bras were 'nude'. It was a perfect match for my skin tone. Bras never showed at all.
In my size I haven't been able to find underwires/front clasp in much variety. Even my daughter is struggling a bit.
Torrid does have a few colorful ones in my size, but not front clasp. 🤔

Brdy64

Sophie,

That's so funny 😁. My sister taught me this about 30 years ago. I had always seen my mother wear a white bra under a white blouse. I knew very well that my bra was going to be visible as it was on her. I thought "well, that's just how it's going to be" people WILL see that I am wearing a bra. My sister handed me one of her red bras and had me try it. It was a red, padded underwire. It gave me an additional cup size, but the bra was less noticeable.

I use red and sand color bras interchangeably under my white tops, blouses and most of my white dresses as well.

♥️Sophie♥️
They SA at Torrid told me to wash my bras with sand colored clothing dye since they didn't have 'nude' in my size. 
I have just been wearing them the way they are. I don't care if my bras is visible anymore. 🤔

Brdy64

I haven't posted a braless picture yet, so I guess it's time. 
Quite embarrassing because gravity has taken the nips straight down (they are sitting on the table). 
The right side is smaller than the left (reversed in the image). 

It is what it is... 😳

Brdy64

I didn't wear a bra at all until recently, but I really needed one most of my life. I kind of just let them hang.
They really started blooming awhile back and the neck and back pain brought me into support, 'much too late'. 🤔
I have to adjust my 'nips' into the front of the cups after the swoop-n-scoop. 😳
45 years of gravity! 😬
I joined the 'saggy baggy boob club'. 

Brdy64

Todays profile, same bra as yesterday didn’t have time to grab another this morning. And in the spirit of things without a bra. Should I go over to the other part of the forum and ask if I have gyno?
Lol, I think the answer would be 'yes'! 🤣
I can see why you wear a bra too. "Member of the club" 😉

Brdy64

I just wanted to be a member of sams club though lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brdy64

My daughter says they look fine. Nothing to be embarrassed about. They are absolutely normal. 🤔

That I should be proud. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've posted this before BUT I'm wearing this brassiere at the moment, so it is a fine one to share on this thread.  It is quite a different experience wearing a brassiere that is not intended to "minimize" my breasts.  Despite the stitching up through the lower half of each cup they hold my breasts softly... yes, creating a nice shape but definitely different in the hand... quite luscious actually... though I would only say that to my friends... I'm feeling voluptuos!  8)

Brdy64

You look great 😉

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Dude:
Yup, I can relate !

Brdy64

Dude:
Yup, I can relate !
Member of the club! 😉

aboywithgirls

I am happy to see that all of you guys are embracing such a body positive image. I am proud to still be a part of "the club " so thank you!

Your sister,
♥️Sophie♥️

Kazmage

It's old but the best pic I have atm 

Brdy64

One big happy club! 👍

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024