Author Topic: Trying to lose weight but its hard... help ?  (Read 3838 times)

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
Hi guys, Ive been pretty fat for most of my teenage years.  Been struggling with my weight since about the age of 13 and I am almost 19 now.  I just graduated high school and have been without a job for some months just sitting around the house doing nothing but being depressed really.  My gynecomastia is pretty bad.  I probably have about a b cup and my height is 5'9 and weight is about 232 pounds.  Should I lose weight or will it just push out my man boobs more ? Ive been dieting and losing weight.  At the beginning of my summer vacation about a month ago I was about 15 pounds heavier.  It has kinda felt like they arent shrinking at all.  What excercises should I work on and what should I do to battle my depression and stop thinking about my chest so much ?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Yes you should still lose weight, though the moobs will possibly remain.  Those are two separate issues that, in my opinion, should both be addressed.  Join a fitness club and use it several times a week, and keep on a sensible diet.  Any exercise will do for starts.  Treadmill, exercise bike, whatever...Start slow and spend about 30 minutes 3 times a week until you get used to it.  You should go to a fitness club and be around others who are interested in improving themselves.  Trying to exercise in your house will likely add to your depression and you'll feel defeated before you even start. 

For the gyne:  Go see a gyne-experienced plastic surgeon (or 2) to get an idea of your options in your specific case of gyne. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply, man.  I guess your right about the fitness club thing.  Everyone has told me to do it just about my whole life but I never listen because I am always too depressed hehe.  Im gonna hold off on the plastic surgeon thing as I am not ready to spend thousands on this kind of thing.

Offline State_Property

• Posting Member
good idea surgery results are almost gauranteed to be better if u are around ur ideal weight.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024