Author Topic: Progress ..  (Read 2672 times)

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
I know I have to wait a bit longer but I couldent help posting some pics, im about 4-5 months post-op and my left side is "kinda" healed but my right side is still puffing out a bit!

Has anyone expierence the same kinda thing? Im slightly worried I might need correction surgery and my positive thinking has now turned negative ... doh!

Left Side: Seems to be OK, but for some reason the outside ring of the white bit (the bit that shows when the nipple is relaxed) is pink, which means it looks like i have a really small white bit (nipple).

Right side: Still puffy, hopefully scar tissue.

Full chest view (showing Left side well)

Left Side

Right Side (the puffy side)

Any feedback or anyone with similar problems would be a plus!

Thanks!

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
Your closeups are a little too extreme to be able to comment, could you take a picture from a little further away so that we can get a better view of the whole picture?

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
Do a sideview picture, the we could see better
22 y/o
Los Angeles, Ca
Puffy Nipples for 3 years!!! Sucks...

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
Heres a sideview hopefully this is a bit better

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
If there is any surgeon on this earth that would look at you and agree to do a revision surgery...they are nuts.  Everything looks amazing and honestly, I can't figure out why you would even think about correction surgery to begin with.

You have no reason to worry at all.

Get yourself ready to go out and show your skin some sun this summer as well!  8)
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
Yeh I understand maybe im going overboard about my left side, and I dont want perfect at all. Actually im quite happy with non-perfect, but my right side still looks puffy like it did pre-op thats all :(

Maybe your right and I just need to chill out and calm down, healing takes time but its so hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024