Author Topic: Me again, long time no see!  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Droid

• Posting Member
  • yep, very true
Hey guyz,

Don't know if you still remember me. Anyway...

I had liposuction sometime in october last year. Well, it was fine for a few months, then my gyne returned. I did gain quite alot of weight during that period (59 pounds).

I never had the gland to start. I only had fat tissue. Now, what I'm wondering, is this gyne not perhaps fat collecting in my chest area. and if it is, can it be lost by loosing weight and then toning my pecs?

I really don't want to talk my parents into another surgery. I am one of the lucky few that can get it for free, but I don't have the emotional or pshycological abilities to put myself through the humiliation of talking to my parents, family, friends, doctors, nurses, teachers again.

Be strong!

Any feedback would be welcomed to my question.  ;D

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
lose the weight dude, cardio, 2x 20 mins daily on the treadmill or bike along with proper diet and u should be fine

Offline Droid

• Posting Member
  • yep, very true
Thank you very much for your replies. i just saw a typo in my post, its supposed to be 39 not 59, soz bout that.

The reason why I think this is induced by weight gain is because my hormone levels are normal, and I don't have the gland thing.

So I'm going on a very strict exercise routine to see how that shapes up before reconsidering surgery.

Thanks for the support

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024