Author Topic: Hey guys, a low income insurance quest.  (Read 2428 times)

Offline lpcut00

• Posting Member
   Hey guys. Well my gyno seems to be on one side (sorry no pictures). The hard thing inside (the gland I am assuming) is just on one side, with a bit of fat tissue where as my other side is fine. I tried Andactrim a while ago (two tubes) and it make that hard thing a bit smaller but since it did not take care of the entire thing I stopped using it.

Now I am thinking about surgery. But the thing is, is that it is not that bad. But there is certainly a difference between the two sides. My insurance is Bluecross through Medi-Cal (it is a low income insurance plan) provided by the government where I do not really pay anything. But I do not think they will cover this surgery, what do you guys think? Any ideas?

theweeninjaguy

there's an 80% chance you don't need surgery to fix this!

it may take a couple of months but there's a good chance you can fix this without surgery!

ninja ;D

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
Sounds like someone's taken a few too many ninja kicks to the head...

lpcut00: Probably won't cover it, and if they will then you'll most likely have to use a surgeon that's on their list.  You may have a better case since it's on one side.  It's probably worth looking into anyway.

theweeninjaguy

LMAO

yeah indeed i do a full contact martial art and get kicked about the head regularly but i'm pretty sure this can be fixed without surgery.

i've done it myself and i've seen others do it too - no idea why you guy's want to get cut open so quickly.

ninja ;D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 01:11:38 PM by theweeninjaguy »

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
Well I think a lot of people don't fear being cut open (me), so I don't think it's a hard decision to make.  It's a proven method and takes care of the problem very quickly.

Offline lpcut00

• Posting Member
thanks guys. I dont know I guess Ill give it a shot. Ween, what do you mean there is a 80% chance that I do not surgery? What else will get rid of it, it has been here for a few years now, along with the lump, along with fat tissue. How can this be fixed without surgery.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Ween, what do you mean there is a 80% chance that I do not surgery? What else will get rid of it, it has been here for a few years now, along with the lump, along with fat tissue. How can this be fixed without surgery.

Yeah Ween, how ???. Do tell....

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ModFive

• Posting Member
Bullshit. Most non-surgical methodologies not attributed to some underlying disease being treated, are bullshit.  Ninja, darn off. Seriously.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024