Author Topic: Just had 3rd Op  (Read 1782 times)

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
just had my 3rd op yesterday with Alex Karidis.
i basically pointed out to him, that my RHS was bigger, and various lumps of fat i had around both sides of the chest sticking out.
he did lipo and gland removal.

i was surprised how small the cuts was, even around the nipple area, can hardly even notice it. must be like 0.5 mm.  whereas my previous surgeon grobellar made like half moon cuts around the nipple, which karidis did find odd.
another funny thing karidis made cuts at the top of my armpit, not at the bottom or side.

i felt good after surgery, minimal bruising, just sore.
had a sneaky look today.  looks ok, but RHS looking bigger than LHS, i think thats due to swelling hopefully.  however im not going to panic, just chill out and relax.   give it 6 weeks before i make my final comments.

ive had bad luck with surgeries so far, and no matter what i wont go through it again, ive had enuff.  i just hope that this time the prob is sorted out.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline bohemian2

• Posting Member
  • gyne removed by Levick 2/11/05
Good luck mate! Just had one operation I can't imagine having to go through 3! Hope it's all been sorted this time

Paul

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Yeah sorry to hear about your bad expieriances m8, hope this last procedure hit the nail on the head and got you to somewere were you want to be! ;).

good luck m8

chris.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024